Hello from a new member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from a new member

Originally posted by PHINFAN4LIFE
Poor misled Dolphinators13. Its a shame that Fiedler isnt RoboQB, much like your namesake, but the fact that you dont recognize him as being at least above-average, is shame on you! Every QB in the league? Now, thats harsh! Fiedler will never put up the numbers that you're so used to (13), but the other aspects of his game more than makes up for bloated passing stats! Even in his best day, the most praised Dolphin SAVIOR, couldnt improvise the way Jay does. If only every PHIN fan could get over what we dont have and support what we do, then maybe that first round JINX could be lifted by fan participation! The 12th man(PPS) is just as important as the 1st man(#9JF)!

Look everyone, I was trying to say that if the coaching staff will put the load on Ricky's back then Feilder will not have to try do to much(not throw as many INTS). Which in my opionion will make us a better team. That is if we dont have the injury bug on the O-line like last year.

One other thing FINFAN I would take Dan's Best Day and compare it to Feilders Best Day and we all would find that Jay would be left wanting...

i support jay but, when he does something worng agianst good teams like throw ints that makes me mad you cant turn over the ball as much as he does and expect to win the super bowl. i would be happy if he threw 19 tds and 8- 9 ints that would be good but he cant do that maby he will prove me wrong this year... i really hope so or esle he should be gone

get real ! at least 75% of the QBs out there would have sucked in our O last year. Jay did the best he could, particularly the last 7 games minus the SF game. If RW cannot carry the load for the O, then expect Jay to have a somewhat similar year this year. But I for 1 do not expect RW to be a disappointment.

Originally posted by FINFAN1

One other thing FINFAN I would take Dan's Best Day and compare it to Feilders Best Day and we all would find that Jay would be left wanting...

There you go comparing again! Any FOOTBALL fan alive will choose Dan over Jay at their best! The point is Dans days are gone and the football Gods chose to stick us with Jay Fiedler! Jay makes everybody mad every now and then, but so would any other QB in the league. Imagine the grief KC fans had to suffer through last year, and some of my fellow Dolphinatics b!tched and moaned when Wanne didnt make a move to sign Trent Green! What does that tell ya? It tells ya that the QB position is far more than just throwing a football. Jay gives all out effort is far more than just a PASSER!......................BTW, welcome to the boards!;)

Back
Top Bottom