Hello from Middletown, Maryland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Middletown, Maryland

SouthPaul

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lifelong Dol-fan living in Middletown, Maryland which is just outside of both D.C. and Baltimore. I've been coming to this site for years now but finally decided to join and post. So here I am.

Csonka has always been my favorite Phin with Marino a very close second.

I have only been able to attend one Dolphin game and that was against the Steelers in Pittsburgh back in the 90's. We lost 13 - 10 unfortunately and the ride back home was miserable because the guys I went with were all Steeler fans.

My coolest Dolphin expererience came in 1984 when, as a Junior in High School, I went down to Miami-Dade College for a week long baseball camp. The camp location was right next to the Dolphins practice facility and we got to watch some of the practices going on and also tour the locker room. The most awesome part was that, as I was going from one field to the next, a person was jogging towards me on the walking path. As he got closer, he began to look kinda familiar and before long very familiar. It was Don Shula. When he eventually jogged right past me all I could do was just stand there in total shock. I believe I was able to utter the words "Hi Coach" but that was about it.

Anyway, glad to be here.

Welcome!

We are glad you are here. Sounds like you are a great fan and we are always glad to have more join our site.

The staff and I are at your service.

Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Back
Top Bottom