Hello from Spain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Spain

firestorm

In Saban We Trust!!
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm a Miami Dolphins and Alabama Crimson Tide fan from the north of Spain, i have a spanish website about NFL & NCAA called Maquinas Perfectas (www.maquinasperfectas.com). I'm 21 years old and my favourite Fins' players are Zach Thomas, Randy McMichael and Jason Taylor.... and Nick Saban!! :lol: (but he isn't player :D). Ricky Williams is my favourite too:goof:... in the past!!.
Cheers.

Well, my father is Spanish and I love spanish heritage and soccer if that counts, lmao ;)

Welcome to the Greatest Dolphin Website on the Net! Go Dolphins! :dolphins:

firestorm said:
hi guys, i'm a Miami Dolphins and Alabama Crimson Tide fan from the north of Spain, i have a spanish website about NFL & NCAA called Maquinas Perfectas (www.maquinasperfectas.com). I'm 21 years old and my favourite Fins' players are Zach Thomas, Randy McMichael and Jason Taylor.... and Nick Saban!! :lol: (but he isn't player :D). Ricky Williams is my favourite too:goof:... in the past!!.
Cheers.

Do you follow Spanish Pro Basketball over there? Was wondering if you heard of Roberto Morentin. He's a buddy of mine that came over from Vallidod (I butchered that spelling) to play college ball, and now plays pro ball over there.

Welcome!

TerryTate said:
Do you follow Spanish Pro Basketball over there? Was wondering if you heard of Roberto Morentin. He's a buddy of mine that came over from Vallidod (I butchered that spelling) to play college ball, and now plays pro ball over there.

Welcome!

I don't follow Spanish Pro Basketball so much, sorry... i know Barcelona, Real Madrid, TAU Ceramica, Unicaja, Pamesa...

Welcome aboard!

Remember, VOTE NJ in the MUSIC DRAFT!

All Your Dreams will then come TRUE!!!:hysterikill::astro::dday::mor911::buddwalk::hump:

:1st::1st:

firestorm said:
Cheers.

Welcome paisano.:D

Back
Top Bottom