Hello, im new to this site | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello, im new to this site

I like KJ.He might just workout to be our back-up.These type of HB are wierd to take.Look at Lenard Henry.

YEAH! another WV Miami Fan....we are slowly and quietly taking over!

WestVirginiaFan said:
And i wanted to have yalls opinons on Kay Jay Harris. Since i am a wvu fan. I just would like to know what was his vibe going around on this site
and what can we expect from him?

Thanks,

Welcome aboard...I love us picking up KJ...I'd like to see KJ be the backup to RB and Morris as the swing backup FB and HB....

Welcome WestVirginiaFan.
Kay Jay is definitely one of our more intriguing pick ups.

He will be in the mix at RB but lets not get too excited.He wasnt drafted for a reason.

BTW Welcome to the best NFL fan site on the net.:welcome:

If we traded out of the 2nd pick and could not get one of the top three backs, I thought we would do ok with Arrington, Shelton or Harris.

Arrington went as the 4th back and Shelton went as the 5th back.

Harris is in their league as bieng in the second tier of running backs in this draft.

I am very excited to get him. He will make the team.

Linehan has a great bunch of backs to use here just like MN.

Brown, Gordon, Harris, Morris, Minor Linehan must be salivating!!!!

sounds to be good and i think he will end up being 3 or 4th (ps) on the team
btw welcome

Im from Elkins

Im from bluefield by the way....

I was reading another thread as i got on the computer saying "There is to much Hype about Kay Jay" or something like that. and i would have to disagree very much so. A player with this much speed and power should be welcomed on this team with open arms. Like i've said in another post i've had the privlidge to watch him play every game as a senior, including the game where he shattered the big-east single game rushing record with over 300 yards. Not to menchun in the gator bowl where he ran all over the Flordia State D. I think we can expect great things from him reguardless of his age.

By the way thank yall for welcoming me to this site. I've been to a couple of differnt sites like this. And this is the best by far!

All this talk about him means nothing until he makes the team. Right now he is on the outside looking in. If they take him I would drop Gordon, Minor provides a change of pace.

Thanks for that video.

Oh yea, did i menchun he can run over people?...:D

WestVirginiaFan said:
And i wanted to have yalls opinons on Kay Jay Harris. Since i am a wvu fan. I just would like to know what was his vibe going around on this site
and what can we expect from him?

Thanks,

He will effectively keep ronnie brown fresh all year instead of wearing the rb down with 400+ carries ronnie can take bout 250 and let kay jay take 100 carries. Also welcome to the Site!

Back
Top Bottom