Hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello

Deb

Deb
Reaction score
Let's see. My name is Deb...am from the cleveland area....I am lifelong Cowboys fan but most of my family is in Florida now so I have a soft spot for the Dolphins. I love the NFL in general..just a sports nut....love fantasy football......having fun and just wanted to say hi

thank you. gotta tell you this site is big but its easy to get around. Looking forward to it.

thank you for being so welcoming to a cowboys fan...

Deb, great to see more women around. I, too, am a Cowboys fan with a soft spot for the Fins. Actually, truth be told (quietly, since I live in Dallas), the Finnies are my No 1... (Future) boyfriend and I will have a monster of a bet going on this fall when they meet in Miami.

Welcome.
Beth

Hi Deb. I noticed you Do Dallas, and I just wanted to let you
know that was one of my all time favorite flicks.

Not a huge cowboys fan, but boy o boy, those cheerleaders!

:hi5:

Let's see. My name is Deb...am from the cleveland area....I am lifelong Cowboys fan but most of my family is in Florida now so I have a soft spot for the Dolphins. I love the NFL in general..just a sports nut....love fantasy football......having fun and just wanted to say hi
If you're a Cowboys fan then you're my sworn enemy :fire:......J/k deb welcome aboard. :tongue: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom