Help! I need tickets for The Colts Game It's my Fiance's BDAY! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help! I need tickets for The Colts Game It's my Fiance's BDAY!

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Didn't know if anyone could help me. I am lucky enough to be engaged to get married to an awesome beautiful girl who happens to be a big Phins fan. I have a hotel room in South Beach and will be trying to take her to the game. I HAVE NO TICKETS! I will gladly pay face value if someone has some left over. I'd much rather buy them from a Phins fan then a ticket broker. Please help!!!

What a great gift for your *cough**cough*"girlfriend".

Certainly a good idea that im full of it. However, if you were to check my history on here I even posted the engagement etc back in September.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
Hey guys,

Didn't know if anyone could help me. I am lucky enough to be engaged to get married to an awesome beautiful girl who happens to be a big Phins fan. I have a hotel room in South Beach and will be trying to take her to the game. I HAVE NO TICKETS! I will gladly pay face value if someone has some left over. I'd much rather buy them from a Phins fan then a ticket broker. Please help!!!

That's not a problem man. Just walk up and down 199th st close to the stadium about a half hour before the game. People are desperate if you wait until then to buy. If you have good negotiating skills, you can usually get less than face value. A football loving dolfan fiance..can life get any better? :) Good luck.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
Certainly a good idea that im full of it. However, if you were to check my history on here I even posted the engagement etc back in September.

Suuuuuuure. I'll bet it's for your girlfriend. And on your anniversary, you can buy her a bowling ball too (Ralph Cramden style). Just kidding with you bro. :)

You can buy one ticket (twice) on ticketmaster. You wont be sitting together and they are going for $175 but its an option.

those are weird looking tickets, i like my season holder tickets better.

Back
Top Bottom