Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
Please help me. I was going to buy tickets for the Titans vs Fins game but for some reason I thought they went on sale August 2nd. WORNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was July 12th and now they are all gone:cry: :cry: :cry: Is there anywhere else that I can buy tickets other then ebay were I don't have to pay ten times the prices for them. I found some on ebay and they are the up most level (the 17 dollar ones) and they are $120 to $180 for two. Someone please help because even if I have to pay that I will but by no means do I have alot of money. You could'nt even go as far as to call me middle class. Help

Thanks

Originally posted by WeVie
Please help me. I was going to buy tickets for the Titans vs Fins game but for some reason I thought they went on sale August 2nd. WORNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was July 12th and now they are all gone:cry: :cry: :cry: Is there anywhere else that I can buy tickets other then ebay were I don't have to pay ten times the prices for them. I found some on ebay and they are the up most level (the 17 dollar ones) and they are $120 to $180 for two. Someone please help because even if I have to pay that I will but by no means do I have alot of money. You could'nt even go as far as to call me middle class. Help

Thanks

WeVie...How many do you need? My daughter lives in Nashville and has opportunity to talk to some of the players from time to time. I'll ask her if she can help. Don't get your hopes to high but she knows what it's like. She's trying to get 4 tickets to the Florida- Tenn. game.

I went to the scrimmage last year and should have no problem just walking up and buying tickets.

Since we're on the subject...can anyone remind me when is the game??? and will it come on Fox Sports Florida or any other Directv Channel??

Re: Re: Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

Originally posted by themole

WeVie...How many do you need? My daughter lives in Nashville and has opportunity to talk to some of the players from time to time. I'll ask her if she can help. Don't get your hopes to high but she knows what it's like. She's trying to get 4 tickets to the Florida- Tenn. game.

That would be soooooo great if you could. I need only two for my wife and I. (Even though she is a Jets fan she does love football) The better the seats the better but whatever you can get would be wonderful. I think the most expensive tickets they had were sixty-one bucks. I think I could afford about $100 each for now. If I have be spend more on the ones on ebay I will have to wait a few more months.

Thanks in advance themole!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by daywalker
I went to the scrimmage last year and should have no problem just walking up and buying tickets.

I want to go to the game on Nov 9th not the scrimmage. August 2nd the day I thought the tickets for the games went on sale. Stupid me.

Re: Re: Re: Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

That would be soooooo great if you could. I need only two for my wife and I. (Even though she is a Jets fan she does love football) The better the seats the better but whatever you can get would be wonderful. I think the most expensive tickets they had were sixty-one bucks. I think I could afford about $100 each for now. If I have be spend more on the ones on ebay I will have to wait a few more months.

Thanks in advance themole!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

OK WeVie...the wheels are in motion. I just talked to my daughter and she told me that "Aaron Kenny" with the Titans was getting her tickets for that game and she would ask if he can come up with two more. If not she will ask around and see what she can come up with.

You know how these things go, so don't get to excited.

If this thing bares fruit, I will pm you and get your digits so y'all can make contact.

Titans Tix

I was thinking about you when I bought mine last Sat morning. I know you had numberous threads on here trying to get them. I know you don't want to pay much for them, but TicketMaster rapes you when you buy them. I bought 4 of the $36 tickets, and paid $179. And that included just a $2 charge to email me the tickets (new FasTocket program). The cheapest shipping was $20. So there is going to be a markup on any tickets you purchase. My tickets are the upper lever on the 10-yard line. The last time I went to Adelphia, I was on the VERY end - looking down on the pedestrians below, and the seats are still pretty good. Bring binoculars! I am planning on selling two of my tickets, but I was wanting $200 to recoup my cost. I know I can get it on eBay, but if you need them, let me know. I am not planning on selling them for several weeks, so you can see if themole can come through in the clutch first. But I warn you, you'll be sitting beside me and my fiance; and she's a Titans fan. But don't worry, I'm be in my Phins jersey! Just let me know.

My thanks gos out the themole and mbbransc. Thanks for all the help. Next time I will pay more attention. It's all my fault because I misread it on the Titans web site. Oh well. I will know better the next time the Fins come close enough to travel to the game.

Thanks again guys :)

My prediction

Miami - 31
Tennesee - 20

Thanks to Wevie's cheerleading.

any of you guys going to the scrimmage?

I might hook up with AquaGreenBeret (Brett, who lives in Big Rock) and check out the scrimmage. And Hey mbbransc, there's a small chance I might take you up on those tickets if they're available. If Brett doesn't go back to Saddamville before the season, I might head back down for that game. I'll be in touch with him next week, so I'lll run it by him.

Originally posted by Prime Time
My prediction

Miami - 31
Tennesee - 20

Thanks to Wevie's cheerleading.

I will be there one way or the other Prime Time

WEvie,

I most likely will be up there for the game. I'm driven up from S.FLA. I'll PM you my cell if you want to tailgate with us.

Zonk

Re: Re: Re: Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

That would be soooooo great if you could. I need only two for my wife and I. (Even though she is a Jets fan she does love football)

You married a Jets fan? :eek:

Originally posted by zonk39
WEvie,

I most likely will be up there for the game. I'm driven up from S.FLA. I'll PM you my cell if you want to tailgate with us.

Zonk

That would be great. Thanks zonk39

Back
Top Bottom