Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

Re: Re: Re: Re: Help me please. I can't miss the Titans game

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

You married a Jets fan? :eek:

Yeah. The only bad thing about her.:lol:

Man I hate scalpers!!!!!! They suck so bad. E-bay should ban ticket sales of any kind. They cost enough anyway and then you have crooks buying up as many as possible and then saleing them for ten times the price. I would be willing to bet that one third or more of the ticktes bought for events are bought by stupid scalpers. And then there are all of these web sites like this one http://www.ticketsinaflash.com that rape you even worse than a small time scalper. I have been looking and looking and it is insane that the prices for a sixty dollar ticket will reach 300 bucks. Man I am so mad at myself for not paying attention at the sale day.

Any luck yet themole. Thanks again and as you said though my hopes are'nt too high. I just can't believe the prices these things get to.

Originally posted by WeVie
Man I hate scalpers!!!!!! They suck so bad. E-bay should ban ticket sales of any kind. They cost enough anyway and then you have crooks buying up as many as possible and then saleing them for ten times the price. I would be willing to bet that one third or more of the ticktes bought for events are bought by stupid scalpers. And then there are all of these web sites like this one http://www.ticketsinaflash.com that rape you even worse than a small time scalper. I have been looking and looking and it is insane that the prices for a sixty dollar ticket will reach 300 bucks. Man I am so mad at myself for not paying attention at the sale day.

Any luck yet themole. Thanks again and as you said though my hopes are'nt too high. I just can't believe the prices these things get to.

WeVie...I haven't heard anything yet.

I promise you I have a good person on it though. My daughter is pretty persistant, she will not give up until all avenues have been exhausted.

BTW...don't feel bad about reminding me. Especially if time starts to draw near.

I have a lot going on here around the house so I may not remember to stay on top of it like I should.

Tix

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I might hook up with AquaGreenBeret (Brett, who lives in Big Rock) and check out the scrimmage. And Hey mbbransc, there's a small chance I might take you up on those tickets if they're available. If Brett doesn't go back to Saddamville before the season, I might head back down for that game. I'll be in touch with him next week, so I'lll run it by him.

Just let me know burghPhinFan. Like I said, I'm in no rush to sell them right now. There is still plenty of time before the game. I know once the season starts, and the Phins are looking undefeated that the demand will just increase.

Originally posted by themole

WeVie...I haven't heard anything yet.

I promise you I have a good person on it though. My daughter is pretty persistant, she will not give up until all avenues have been exhausted.

BTW...don't feel bad about reminding me. Especially if time starts to draw near.

I have a lot going on here around the house so I may not remember to stay on top of it like I should.

Thanks for all the help again. I have to say that I have certainlly found a great bunch of people here on this board. Many thanks go out to all of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom