Help members of the Family see the games! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help members of the Family see the games!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am asking for the help of the family. If you have room at your house or sports bar, please take in a member of the family so we can ensure as many fans can see the games. If you are by Oceanside, Ca. and need a place to watch the game you are more then welcome to stop by, and pull up a chair!

We need to take care of our own!:ffic:

Agreed - L.A. Area Ppl

If anyone is in the L.A. area, I am looking into finding a local bar for Phins games. If you drop me a line, I'll let you know what I find. e-mail: barry_price@hotmail.com with L.A. Phins Fan (or something similar) in the subject line.

My plan B is to get NFL Network hooked up. If I do, ppl can watch the games at my place. I'm sure the gf will be thrilled.

Plan C is Fin Fan in Cali's place, (careful what you wish for...!)

lol.

B.

I live in Northern Va. I have a 65 inch with the Direct TV NFL package. Anyone wanting to watch a game, my home is your home! You are always welcome to join in the fun... My wife is and excellent cook and she loves to entertain!!!

I will not be home for the Fins/Steelers game though... I will be in Pittsburgh!:D

FINintheMOON said:
I am hoping so... I have a big ingound pool and 2 1/2 acres to party on with 400+ of farm land around me! No problems with getting loud and cutting loose!

Here is an overhead view... My place is outlined in yellow...

http://www4.pwcgov.org/countymapper/viewer.asp?&TB=1&AL=MPARPWC&QUERY=GPIN='7499-61-2050'&QUERYZOOM=YES

Nice, I got relatives in that area, but, sadly, they are not Dolphins fans..:rolleyes2
My South Florida abode is nothing compared to that party space....perfect 4 paintball and pick-up football games!:dolphins::dolphins:

FINintheMOON said:
I live in Northern Va. I have a 65 inch with the Direct TV NFL package. Anyone wanting to watch a game, my home is your home! You are always welcome to join in the fun... My wife is and excellent cook and she loves to entertain!!!

I will not be home for the Fins/Steelers game though... I will be in Pittsburgh!:D

but is she good eye candy? :D

Doubt anyone lives near me in this small town, but I've got a 120" projector screen with Sunday ticket and surround sound. My place is open to anyone who's interested.

Back
Top Bottom