help needed for someone who made a mistake... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

help needed for someone who made a mistake...

zephon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...I need some help from either a mod or someone in the know.

I started a thread in the Lounge that likely didn't belong there (I was asking for sgnature help). Noone had posted in it yet so I decided to change the topic of the thread and title. When I changed it in through the edit function it changed the post itself and changed the title of the thread but it didn't change the Thread Title, in the thread list, inside the Lounge itself.

My question is, Can I change the thread title shown in the Lounge or do I need to have a moderator do it for me?

Any help would be great.

thank you.

zephon said:
...I need some help from either a mod or someone in the know.

I started a thread in the Lounge that likely didn't belong there (I was asking for sgnature help). Noone had posted in it yet so I decided to change the topic of the thread and title. When I changed it in through the edit function it changed the post itself and changed the title of the thread but it didn't change the Thread Title, in the thread list, inside the Lounge itself.

My question is, Can I change the thread title shown in the Lounge or do I need to have a moderator do it for me?

Any help would be great.

thank you.

only staff can change that... let me know the thread, and what you want it to say, and I'll change it when I get a chance.

WharfRat said:
only staff can change that... let me know the thread, and what you want it to say, and I'll change it when I get a chance.

Never mind... I found the thread and changed it to what you had in the subject line of the initial post...

Back
Top Bottom