Help please on custom avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help please on custom avatar

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
Help please

How do you customize your avatar? I have this cool pic of Ricky but it's not linked.

Re: Help please

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
How do you customize your avatar? I have this cool pic of Ricky but it's not linked.

if you have no link, you need to download the gif or jpg to your computer, then
you need to go to the options page - http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?s=&action=editavatar
then where it says "You can upload an avatar from your computer:" click on Browse and select the picture
make sure the "Use custom avatar" radio button says "Yes"
and click on Submit

Right click on the picture, go to propeties, copy the URL address, and insert it into where it asks for the link to the picture......

Originally posted by BMarion31
Right click on the picture, go to propeties, copy the URL address, and insert it into where it asks for the link to the picture......

Can you insert a pic into the body of a post the same way? I tried using the IMG tag but no dice.

You're the man BMarion!! Thanks to 39 as well. Check me out guys, I'm all decked out for the holidays!!

Originally posted by MiaMarino
Can you insert a pic into the body of a post the same way? I tried using the IMG tag but no dice.

I don't think its done the same way. I've never had to do it, so I'm not sure how its done......

You're the man BMarion!! Thanks to 39 as well. Check me out guys, I'm all decked out for the holidays!!

Not a problem, I'm always glad to share my vast knowledge of the universe. Just Kidding......

Yes
clear.gif

http://www.dolphinsendzone.com/images/pressbox/pressreleases/pressrelease_2427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom