help please...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

help please......

dw2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on old Miami Dolphin games on Video tape? I'm talking taped live coverage(commercials or no commercials). While having most games between '90 and '94(including Marino's famous fake spike against the Jets Nov. 27, 1994), there are quite a few games I would love to get my hands on. It's the offseason but the Dolphins will still be on around the house! Please, if anyone knows of a source or better yet has some, please post reply.

I have every game from 1997 on, and some from 95 and 96...but the problem is, I only have one VCR now, as my second one took a crap on me earlier in the season. So I have no way of making copies.

Originally posted by dw2
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on old Miami Dolphin games on Video tape? I'm talking taped live coverage(commercials or no commercials). While having most games between '90 and '94(including Marino's famous fake spike against the Jets Nov. 27, 1994), there are quite a few games I would love to get my hands on. It's the offseason but the Dolphins will still be on around the house! Please, if anyone knows of a source or better yet has some, please post reply.

I dont know if you have an account, but if you do EBay is really a good place to go look for old Dolphin Games on VHS.

dolphins13.................

is right, i've seen guys advertising any game, they'll copy and send it to you. my nephew just got that spike game for his wife for a christmas present!;)

o6

you have a fine nephew and he has himself a TREMENDOUS wife. Thanksfor the idea

dw2................

you can find almost anything you want on ebay. i have a autographed helmet by marino, only it had a black face mask, couldn't find an outfit that would just sell me a face mask alone. found a dan marino one on ebay for $29.. plus the spike game, my nephew also got that one tape of dan marino, heart of a champion, it was was the only place he could find it!

Back
Top Bottom