Help with finding thread on how average fan doesn't know how colmplicated the game is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help with finding thread on how average fan doesn't know how colmplicated the game is

killswitch

engage
Reaction score
sorry about this, but I've searched all over and cant find the thread that was posted around a week ago (I think) that provided a link to an article talking about how the game is much more complicated than the average fan will ever know. It was a real good article; I'd like to read it again but can't find it. so if anyone knows what i'm talking about, any help would be appreciated

killswitch said:
sorry about this, but I've searched all over and cant find the thread that was posted around a week ago (I think) that provided a link to an article talking about how the game is much more complicated than the average fan will ever know. It was a real good article; I'd like to read it again but can't find it. so if anyone knows what i'm talking about, any help would be appreciated

I posted it and will try to find it.... it was about game film and how little "fans" really know about plays and the roles players have on the field.

Back
Top Bottom