Help! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help!

When exactly did this problem start - yesterday or a week ago?

What happens when you access FinHeaven? Do you get an error page or does it just not load?

Would you be able to call CableVision and ask them about the problem and let me know what they say?

Can you do the following:

Start
Run
Type in "CMD" (without quotes)
Hit Enter
Type in "ping finheaven.com" (without quotes)
Hit Enter
What does it say next to "Reply from"
What are the Ping Statistics?

Let me know this information and I'll keep on diggin. Sorry for all the inconvenience!

I can't get on from time to time, but if I log of and re-sign on it works. Its strange.

AJ

It goes to MSN search and shows the web address. It happens to me from time to time after the new system was put up and running, but like I said above, I just log of then back on and it works.

This is the only site this happens to on my PC.

Hope that helps.

FinHeavenAJ said:

What happens when you access FinHeaven? Do you get an error page or does it just not load?

Would you be able to call CableVision and ask them about the problem and let me know what they say?

Start
Run
Hit Enter
Hit Enter

Let me know this information and I'll keep on diggin. Sorry for all the inconvenience!

I hadn't thought to try pinging the site, I'll try it when I get home. I'll also give Cablevision a call (they suck though, so I don't expect much).

I won't be back to work until Tuesday (so I won't have access to the site) is there an email address that I can send any info I get to?

Thanks a lot for the help!! You guys do a great job with this site!! Not being able to get to this site makes you appreciate that it's here <drops donation in the mail> Keep up the good work!! :dolphins:

FinHeavenAJ said:

Start
Run
Hit Enter
Hit Enter

This started last week for me. What happens is i'll type in the web page, but it won't load at all. I get a page as if I was not connected to the internet at all and tried to go to a website.
But it only happens with finheaven. logging off, logging on, restarting, deleting cookies, none have solved the problem so far.

i too will try Pinging the site from home after work tonight, if I can get onto the site on another computer I will get you the info. Otherwise I will post it here monday.

Thanks for the help guys.

i have recieved a database error late last night and this evening. im assuming the site was down, but i havent seen anything about it. must be part of the maintenance

Yeah, ken had to take it down again last night but, the good news is, it might possibly be the last time it's down. :D

I just got back home from a weekend trip and thankfully I'm back on.

thanks to anyone who assisted!

Back
Top Bottom