Help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help!

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm hoping that one of you out there will be willing to help me out. I'm stuck up here in Jet/Giant hell and have no access to the Phin's preseason games (with the exception of the Atlanta game). Is anyone willing to tape the games and ship them to me. I'll pay any costs (tape, shipping, etc.).

I wouldn't mind a pal recording games for me either... I've got a computer set up to record the games I do get(not too many other than national games)... which I will then be putting on DVD. If someone wants to tape the games I can't get, I'd be willing to share my collection of DVD's (for those of us who are "technologicly advanced" and no longer own VCR's :) )

Hey

Burger - where do you live? They're showing the pre-season games at a hotel in NJ. I have all the info if you want it.

I live in Lakewood (central/south nj).........

Where are they showing the games??

Hey

They're showing it at a Ramada Inn in East Hanover. Not far from Central NJ. I live in East Orange. They're having a gigantic kick off party on 8/8 at the Ramada. The lounge manager is a huge fin fan (Miami Mike they call him). He can even get you a special rate on a hotel room for that night if you want to stay. They're showing the Dolphins victory over the Jets. Then the Miami / Tampa Bay game. They're showing the Tennessee scrimmage with the Dolphins next Saturday at 4:30 too. Drink specials all night. You only get the specials etc. if you're in Dolphin gear. You can go to ramadaeasthanover.com and click on Sportz Bar and it gives all the details.

But that's where they show all the games. The Miami games there are huge fun I hear. After touchdowns, they play the fight song and give free shots, etc. Miami is shown on the large screen tv (huge tv).

I have family in Miami and my mother will be taping the games for me so, for a nominal fee, I can re-tape them for you. And if you want to join in on the fun, check out the Ramada. I already have my room booked because at $2.00 per drink, I'm going to be loaded.

Take care.

Great. Email me and let me know what you'll be wearing and we can hang out. You have to have some type of Dolphin gear on (Mike said it can be a hat, belt, do rag, earrings, whatever. It's free to get in and he'll even send you out some information if you call him. He's really cool and asked me to spread the word about the party. He won't be back in until Wednesday, but you can call 973-386-3622 and ask for the sports bar then ask for Miami Mike and he'll talk your ear off about the Dolphins.

See you there.

Back
Top Bottom