Help!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Help!!!!

EasyRider

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ok maybe the title is a little dramatic but I have a very important question. I have Directv, had it since it’s inception being I live in NY and need my Fins. They recently lost CBS coverage, so how is this going to affect the NFL Sunday Ticket being CBS covers the AFC. Anyone know?

“Hook up a pair of rabbit ears to your TV and just watch it that way.”

Ignorant response

“Hook up a pair of rabbit ears to your TV and just watch it that way.”

Ignorant response

giphy.gif

Maybe, just maybe....give a call to Direct TV, they may be able to help you.

giphy.gif

Maybe, just maybe....give a call to Direct TV, they may be able to help you.

Yeah sure, call directv three times and you will get three different responses. Their customer service knowledge is their one weakness otherwise I love the service.

And the joke didn’t work because in my post I stated I’m in NY. So that’s why it failed and wasn’t funny ha ha

Yeah sure, call directv three times and you will get three different responses. Their customer service knowledge is their one weakness otherwise I love the service.

And the joke didn’t work because in my post I stated I’m in NY. So that’s why it failed and wasn’t funny ha ha

Well... it was meant to be humorous … at least an lol … @FSU Truth can be a funny guy ... it's early lol

th

th

th

th

My apologies if I came across as an asshole, I was trying to offer real advise.

You can try to attempt to get answers out of an anonymous forum, which does have many knowledgable posters on many subjects, or you can call the company directly. I personally deal with things directly and in the end, end up getting the correct response.

PRESEASON: I am going to have the same issue this and next week. I am in the Tampa area and they will show the Bucs game locally which means MIa vs TB won't be shown next week. The ATL game is not even on the menu for DTV. I see NFLN is showing other games live. I will probably have to wait on the replay on NFLN to see any of them.

As far as regular season, you should still get CBS games on the ticket as long as they are not shown on your local station. In that case you would need an antenna. I believe the dispute is only for local broadcasts. This will be be a problem for Tampa viewers since they show several Dolphins games locally. I need to call DTV to get my free antenna ASAP.

PRESEASON: I am going to have the same issue this and next week. I am in the Tampa area and they will show the Bucs game locally which means MIa vs TB won't be shown next week. The ATL game is not even on the menu for DTV. I see NFLN is showing other games live. I will probably have to wait on the replay on NFLN to see any of them.

As far as regular season, you should still get CBS games on the ticket as long as they are not shown on your local station. In that case you would need an antenna. I believe the dispute is only for local broadcasts. This will be be a problem for Tampa viewers since they show several Dolphins games locally. I need to call DTV to get my free antenna ASAP.

Actually I just realized that the Nexstar owned station in Tampa is WFLA channel 8 which is NBC. I still get Fox, CBS and ABC. I was just reading up on the dispute and figure out that when I checked it last night, Big Brother was showing. I originally thought it was on NBC but it is on CBS. Good for me. Not so good for other markets.

Back
Top Bottom