Henne and Hyde....? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne and Hyde....?

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now this is the Henne I know, the one I don't like.

He's regressing again, I just can't point it down why its happening again.

I thought the benching did him some good, but here he goes again.

It also doesn't help that our special teams is atrocious.....

d-1

Hartline had a good 3 steps on Haden and what does he do? Underthrows him. Same old Henne!

Yes, TD all written over it, and believe me, that's what separates us from being an average team to a great one.

3 feet longer throw, a TD....

d-1

Hartline had a good 3 steps on Haden and what does he do? Underthrows him. Same old Henne!

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

And as I write, another pick....

d-1

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

You just cant do this sort of stuff....

d-1

I won't defend Henne today. The Browns are not getting any pass rush. You better pick it up in the second half Chad. This is a MUST WIN GAME!!!!!!

Henne has been doing this all season!!! HELL, he did it in the first game when he threw that deep ball to Marshall that was underthrown. And don't forget all the overthrown and throws into double or triple coverage this season!

You want Henne, you got Henne, down 10-3 and at home.

I just don't get it...

d-1

You want Henne, you got Henne, down 10-3 and at home.

I just don't get it...

d-1

Because these people are in love with Henne or something. Or maybe they are on the Henne payroll, who really knows! They want to blame Sparano and Henning for all of Henne's problems. And although Sparano and Henning are far from doing a good job, it definitely is NOT their fault Henne cannot throw. Oh wait yeah he can, to the opposing team! It's funny because instead of wanting our team to win they want Henne in as QB no matter how bad he is. I want whatever they are all smoking! They obviously are outta their minds thinking that Henne is anywhere better then just ok!!!

Back
Top Bottom