Henne for ur thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henne for ur thoughts

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...your-thoughts?source=rss_teams_Miami_Dolphins
Didnt see this posted but of course it's 4am and Im winding down from work tryin to get some sleep, so I didnt look all that hard. Good write up tho thought the comparisons between Henne and Brady were interesting. Enjoy the read. If its been already posted (merge) or read it again or dont, I dont care either way ... going to bed. Lol

Go FINS!!!

Felt it was a good read. Chad's TD number will obviously rise due to BMarsh, Ronnie's return, and the simple fact of the great experience he garnered last season. I mainly want to see him show better pocket presence and cut down on some of those "rookie" mistakes. Sparano has been preaching to Chad on those middle of the field passes, digs and slants and posts, that require just the right amount of touch and velocity. With the great reports of Chad's completion percentage out of OTA's and his never quit work ethic, we all definetly have something to be excited about. For the first time in a while, I have absolutly no fears about our QB situation. Henne, Penny, Thiggy, and Patty. Im happy with what we have at arguably the most important position on the team.

EP

huh? I was really disappointed, I thought there would be a total analysis of the two players how they play etc :D

But it's good to get reaffirmed that even the best quarterbacks in the game had some issues their first times around :)

Is FH becoming all-bleacher report website? My god, talk about being bombarded with amateur crap. lol

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...your-thoughts?source=rss_teams_Miami_Dolphins
Didnt see this posted but of course it's 4am and Im winding down from work tryin to get some sleep, so I didnt look all that hard. Good write up tho thought the comparisons between Henne and Brady were interesting. Enjoy the read. If its been already posted (merge) or read it again or dont, I dont care either way ... going to bed. Lol

Go FINS!!!

I didn't read it, once I see bleacher report I avoid it but you posting "Good write up tho thought the comparisons between Henne and Brady were interesting" made me avoid even more. The name Henne should never be in the same sentence as Brady. That doesn't mean henne will not be a good pro QB just that he has a LONG way to go to be compared to the best QB of the past generation.

Absent a Dallas Clark or Tony Gonzalez style Tight End, Henne is about as set up as he possibly can be for a great season.

Back
Top Bottom