Henry injured in Frankfurt Galaxy 3rd straight win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henry injured in Frankfurt Galaxy 3rd straight win

geez, i've had one they are terrible!!!! for those who haven't i bet they sound terrible too.

Might not be a bad thing. Rest up the groin and take it easy prior to our camp starting this summer.

I pulled my groin the other day.....

It felt so good i pulled it again.

:D
sorry i couldn't resist!

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

sorry i couldn't resist!
GOOD ONE! :up:

:roflmao:

do you guys remember what i had said in the previous thread.....

"why risk Henry to Injury?"

Damn, all for nothing, Hes better than some 2nd String Rbs in the NFL, I dont understand why we need to ship him overseas.....I F-ing knew it!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Originally posted by Predaphin34
do you guys remember what i had said in the previous thread.....

"why risk Henry to Injury?"

Damn, all for nothing, Hes better than some 2nd String Rbs in the NFL, I dont understand why we need to ship him overseas.....I F-ing knew it!!! :mad::mad::mad:
Football players get hurt. It happens. It doesn't help his game to sit on the bench.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

sorry i couldn't resist!

@ about 180 RPMS :lol:

I didn't like the fact that he was in Europe precisely because of the wear and tear. He is an NFL back, there is no doubt about that. Why send him to Europe? Stupid idea. Maybe this is a break and they'll pull him from that league.

He needs reps to learn that's why send him.

Do you play basketball to get better at football? No you play football.

Henry runs too high for the NFL, it's a skill they're trying to get him to utilize with practice for the hope he can be the backup RB NEXT YEAR, not this year.

Minor will still be that this year and if RW gets hurt, i'd suspect they'd bring in a vet off the street like most teams do. We wouldn't rely on Minor or Henry strictly to take over the load IMO if RW gets hurt.

It's a groin strain, the football season is 5 months away. Come in off the ledge.

Henry has looked great so far. As a backup RB, he could have a legtimate shot at league MVP if he can get back quickly

I thought the Galaxy actually started Henry and Hicks became the backup (until this injury obviously)??

AAArgh! I needed to get that out of my system. Yes I know he needs reps at RB as a pro and NFLE is a great place to get them. Good news: He beats out a bigger name in Hicks Bad news: he pulls a hammy. Frustrating, very frustrating!

Back
Top Bottom