henry ok with willis | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

henry ok with willis

Travis was also quoted as saying "I hear and obey" in a really weird monotone voice.

Yeah, obviously management gave

him a little lecture...wait till he gets benched for the first time or just flat out dealt.

didnt moulds set some kind of all time playoff record for yardage against the fins.. back when flutie was starting..

i believe it was the game that armstrong stripped flutie of the ball on the last play of the game right at the endzone..

i also believe the fins went on to get blown out the next game by the jags.. like 62-0 or something..

am i right on any of this? i am getting old.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Can we set up a separate Buffalo Bills Forum so these endless Buffalo threads have somewhere to go? Seriously. Then everyone who cares about Henry Travis, Gary Olandis and McGahee Willis can just go there and message to their hearts' content. And if there's something specifically relevant to the Dolphins to be said, they can still post it here.

Am I the only one who thinks it's just too much non-Dolphin stuff for the Dolphins Forum?

ps -- Maybe a forum for each other team in the AFCE would be a good idea, or an "AFC East - Other than the Phins" catch all.

[One other option would be for you to tell me to shut-up. That's fine, too, long as you express an opinion.:)]

I hear you man, but guess what. Those cries go upon deaf ears around here.

Originally posted by Tatonka

am i right on any of this? i am getting old.

You're right, you are getting old.:lol:;)

I think everyone here agree Mcgahee is an awesome back. Extremely fast, but nowhere near the talent, size and ability Ricky had coming out of college. That is just wishful thinking. Mcgahee will begood for you guys, but you will soon learn he was a product of his system. He succeeded because he was in UM, UM didn't succeed because of him.

Let's not forget WHY he went in the draft this year. He was going to ride the pine behind Frank Gore next season. Don't be too happy, big jump from college to NFL.

Originally posted by MarinoFan

I hear you man, but guess what. Those cries go upon deaf ears around here.

How many McGahee threads were started by finfans? I doubt if there are much bills fans in DD. ( hint)

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Can we set up a separate Buffalo Bills Forum so these endless Buffalo threads have somewhere to go? Seriously. Then everyone who cares about Henry Travis, Gary Olandis and McGahee Willis can just go there and message to their hearts' content. And if there's something specifically relevant to the Dolphins to be said, they can still post it here.

Am I the only one who thinks it's just too much non-Dolphin stuff for the Dolphins Forum?

ps -- Maybe a forum for each other team in the AFCE would be a good idea, or an "AFC East - Other than the Phins" catch all.

[One other option would be for you to tell me to shut-up. That's fine, too, long as you express an opinion.:)]

I agree completely, I don't give a crap about the Buffalo Bills.

Originally posted by justafan

How many McGahee threads were started by finfans? I doubt if there are much bills fans in DD. ( hint)

Dude, eat a cucumber or something. It's not about threads started by finfans. It's about your stinky ass pissing in our pool.

I've been poting here longer than you have. :D BTW are you pissed off again? :lol:

I personally don't think Price is that good. He benefited from a passing offense that featured one of the best WR's in the game playing opposite him and having a strong arm QB. Moulds was a 1000 yard pro-bowler before Price. As far as I'm concerned there's no reason your second WR needs 1000 yards. They should focus the offense around Henry. If they weren't allowing 100 points per game Price wouldn't have put up those numbers playing catch up. I bet he doesn't catch 70 balls this year. oh who cares. I'm getting sick of talking Buffalo Sports in my forum.

Originally posted by justafan
I've been poting here longer than you have. :D BTW are you pissed off again? :lol:

If it makes you happy, then yes I am pissed:sleep:

Re: Hey Marino...

Originally posted by RHoffman
he's been POTING a lot longer than you...

you better back off.

:lol:

OH NO, don't need him poting on me next.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom