Henson looking ready to prove he's top QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henson looking ready to prove he's top QB

We didn't even let Sage play at the end of the year when we were already out of the playoffs. I would of liked to see what Sage had to offer.
To say they'll realize they aren't going anywhere with Jay and let someone else start was proven to be wrong.

There's a slight difference between Sage Rosenfels and Drew Henson my friend. I think Henson will suprise a lot of people in training camp and all this "2 to 3 years" crap will be silenced.

No matter how good Henson looks in training camp I would not hand him the keys to the offense. He just CAN'T be that tuned back into the flow of a game. With our team being a running team we end up playing a lot of games close to the vest...and that means game and clock management skills are high priority at QB. Why do you think we've stuck with Fiedler so long he's great at game and clock management.

If we gave Henson a whole preseason game or two to do that kind of stuff and he looked like he was able to do that extremely well then maybe I'd hand him the keys to the offense if Sage just looked really bad.

I understand that.... but I'm just saying, IF he's turns out to be some amazing Football Prodigy like Manning or Marino, then give him the go...

Back
Top Bottom