Henson News... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henson News...

BigFinFan

The Only Fin Fan in SD
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Houston Texans hold Henson's NFL rights, and the source said Houston's asking price - a third-round draft pick in 2005 that would be elevated to a first-round selection based on Henson's playing time in 2004 - is too steep for a player who started only eight games for Michigan in 2000 and hasn't played football since.

The source also said the financial package Henson and agent Tom Condon are seeking - Henson is hoping to recoup the $12 million he left on the table when he walked away from baseball - is unreasonable.

Full Story

DO IT! A third round, and if he starts like 5 games, then we give a first. Def worth it!!!! At the very least, if Jay does well, then we are only givin up a third. How is this not worth it?????? I would do second conditional on first... I was thinkin first this year...

A 3rd next year sounds fair. I would go as high as a 2nd next year. Also if its a conditional then I hope it goes no higher than a 2nd next year.

I dont mind givin up a 3rd next yr & possible evelating higher depending on his performance. Defiantly worth it. I still have a feeling Rivers will not be there at #20.

UMMMMMMMMMM
YES!!! especially since he wants to be here. Get the GUY and go WR plus O line with the option on wally

I think we're waiting for the Brunell/Ramsey situation to be settled before agreeing to a trade for Henson.

Actually, a 3rd with improvement based on playing time seems reasonable to me.

3rd pick? That can't be right... It was a 2nd in 2004, now a conditional 3rd? If this is the case, "Sign em up."

Casserly was looking for a 2nd rounder this year.. he said that a team has met the "parameters" (leading me to beleive someone offered a 2nd rounder this year).. and now its saying that the Dolphins could get him for a conditional 3rd next year?

something dont sound right.. this is also the FIRST article ive read that has Drew going for anything less than a 3rd rounder this year.

I suppose its possible that drew decided miami was it and is forcing Casserly to take whatever yall offer.. but thats kinda hard to beleive.

Back
Top Bottom