Henson to Buffalo?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Henson to Buffalo??

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ive heard too much Henson and Buffalo in the same sentence...they really want him and Im afraid were going to be kicking ourselves for years to come for not picking him up and letting our divison rival snag him...I think he will be a damn good QB.

I don't really want him that bad..as Tatonka pointed out on the other board, he's started 8 total games the last 6 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Henson is going back in the draft.He will make more money and no team is going to give him the contract that his agent is asking right now.

I also believe that Henson will go back to the draft. It was a good strategy by Houston, afterall, they only wasted a late round pick on him, and the reward was almost huge. Henson might end up going to Buffalo in the draft ( I doubt it, they have more pressing needs imo.) but it is going to cost them some money and risk leaving other weaknesses unsolved.

Make it three. The fact that he must fit within a $238,000 cap space makes it nearly impossible to make a deal. The minimum salary is $230,000. That leaves $8,000 for bonus amortization.

He will go back into the draft. However, if that is truly his intention, he needs to declare it and be able to visit with teams freely so they can scout him properly.

I say early 2nd rd

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Make it three. The fact that he must fit within a $238,000 cap space makes it nearly impossible to make a deal. The minimum salary is $230,000. That leaves $8,000 for bonus amortization.

He will go back into the draft. However, if that is truly his intention, he needs to declare it and be able to visit with teams freely so they can scout him properly.

I say early 2nd rd

thats the cap right now for Buffalo clump? If so , i would think you guys need to restructure or somethin to get Woody.
and if the Bills didnt bite on Henson by now, they never will unless the agent drops his price sginificantly.

Back
Top Bottom