HERALD: Putting draft on the line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HERALD: Putting draft on the line

there will be some more free agent signings before the draft, and Miami will still take the best available player

Im a little disapointed with the free agents we went after this year for the OL. Overall we do have some big improvemts and i know the OL this year will be better then last years but i was expecting a little more... We put a lot of money into what we got and St. Clair isnt even gonna be able to play at the start of the season. A big disapointment.

I think our Oline (as it is now) will at least be more athletic and younger. Eddie Moore was charged with disorderly, that really is not something that is a pending problem.

Originally posted by posmaticFinFan
St. Clair isnt even gonna be able to play at the start of the season. A big disapointment.

I think you meant to say OT D. McIntosh....

J. St. Clair will be somewhere. Even if he's only here for depth, I'm happy about it. You can never have enough OLman IMO. We've lacked depth along the OL for years now, and with all of the guys RS is bringing in, I see some solid improvements for the future....

It would have been an even bigger disappointment had we not changed anything up front IMO...

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

uhhh yeah my bad. Got the two mixed up. But your absolutely right about the OL now having depth. Im just a little worried about the starters. We dont have solid starters.

Originally posted by posmaticFinFan
We dont have solid starters.

I think these guys are all solid starters.....

LT - W. Smith
LG - J. James
C - S. McKinney
RG - Andrews / Smiley / Carey - Any senario
RT - McIntosh / Randall / Andrews - Any senario

The depth isn't all that bad either IMO....

Whitely / Yates / Jerman / St. Clair / and possible Ruddy or Perry...

We're not done either. We've got time on our side as well. This new OL in Miami will also be a much more physical one IMO. It's very young, and very hungry. Throw RB R. Williams into the mix, and you've got one potencially dangerous situation on defense....:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

I think these guys are all solid starters.....

LT - W. Smith
LG - J. James
C - S. McKinney
RG - Andrews / Smiley / Carey - Any senario
RT - McIntosh / Randall / Andrews - Any senario

The depth isn't all that bad either IMO....

Whitely / Yates / Jerman / St. Clair / and possible Ruddy or Perry...

We're not done either. We've got time on our side as well. This new OL in Miami will also be a much more physical one IMO. It's very young, and very hungry. Throw RB R. Williams into the mix, and you've got one potencially dangerous situation on defense....:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:
Totaly agree. I think our line will be much better this year than last and we'll have more depth. I really think that we'll only take one lineman in the draft and we might get a guy after the june cuts.Indeed Smith, James and Seth are set and we have 3 guys competing for the RT spot. If we get Smiley or even Andrews(I like Smiley better at this point)we should be set at RG too.We don't need the best o-line in the NFL. We just need a few holes for Ricky to run and we'll be fine.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom