Here is nice stat on Garcia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here is nice stat on Garcia

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
He was 13-of-36 for 146 yards, two interceptions and no touchdowns. But even the dismal statistics don't reflect the missed opportunities and poor decisions made by the entire offense.
from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20011211/ap-49ers-garcialearns.html

I would hope our D is as good as the Rams' D, if not better. But the big difderence will be for us to start strong like we did ag. teh Dolts. If we can force SF to be a passing team, the game is ours.

I hate my damn programming for my TV in my area :yell: I have to either watch the Bengals and the Jets or the Bears and Tampa at 1PM on Sunday :cry: The only other thing coming on at 4PM is Eagles at Redskins. I hate the deadskins :yell: I think they show them all the time cause everyone thinks the Redskins are VA's team...There not..They are Washington's team..not ours...VA doesn't have a NFL team :rolleyes: Looks like I'll be watching the game on the PC...

Originally posted by Flyin11
I hate my damn programming for my TV in my area :yell: I have to either watch the Bengals and the Jets or the Bears and Tampa at 1PM on Sunday :cry: The only other thing coming on at 4PM is Eagles at Redskins. I hate the deadskins :yell: I think they show them all the time cause everyone thinks the Redskins are VA's team...There not..They are Washington's team..not ours...VA doesn't have a NFL team :rolleyes: Looks like I'll be watching the game on the PC...
I will getting the Skins game at 4 PM on Fox and a Jets talk shown CBS :yell: :fire: :cry:

I got lucky on Mon night..That was the first game I got to see since the 1st game against the Jets:( I have only seen 2 games so far this season and I think their is only 1 more that comes on in my area :cry: Why we need to go to the playoffs...We won Mon night cause I watched and if we are in the playoffs I can watch every week :D ;)

GAMES

Looks like you need to Get Directv, that's the fist thing I did when I left NY and came to Florida. I did not want to miss my beloved J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets ;)

games

It does not Cost that much, I was saving more money buying the dish then going to a sports bar on sunday and blowing 30-40 bucks on beer and chicken wings.

that's alot of beer and chicken wings dammit !!!! :lol:

happy holidays to you flyin 11

you can buy the whole system at K Mart for like 75 bucks. Programming isn't any more then cable, and to get the final four games probably would be around 35, 40 bucks.

Besides, you can't put a price on watching the Phins every week.

NYRican

Well now, if you would just covert to Dolphinism, then you wouldn't have to spend money on Direct TV either because the Dolphins away games are usually televised in Florida. As for the home games, well you should just see it live at the stadium anyway. ;) :lol:

games

:) I don't think I'll convert to dolphin hood, but I do go to

number of games down here... but I sure do love that System

around 11:00 am my head starts converting into a green Jets

football with jets logo's all over it... :lol:

Originally posted by dolphan39
I will getting the Skins game at 4 PM on Fox and a Jets talk shown CBS :yell: :fire: :cry:

Really? That's weird that you get the same type of programming up there as I do..Jets talk? No game? That sucks...Sorry for screwing up your post :(

Hey nyrican....Man that IS alot of chicken wings..I hope you set some Pepto Bismol aside before hand ;) :lol: I would go to a bar but I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and I would die in there :( Plus, I get panicky around alot of people :(

Happy Holidays to you to man
clear.gif

Jets talk is at 5 after the 1 o'clock game. I get NYC CBS and Fox as well as Hartford, CT CBS and Fox.

NYC CBS shows Jets game and Hartford, CT CBS show Pats games.

:(

Back
Top Bottom