Here we go again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here we go again

DieHardFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Never before have i gone into an offseason with such high expectations for my phins. What a mistake!! I am all for giving Feely a chance, but why the hell is Fiedler still here? I live around Buffalo and I saw what a qb controversy did to the Bills, it tore the team and the fans in 2, it was not a pretty sight and I dont want it to happen that to happen to Miami, but that is what you get when you have a gutless owner that will not get rid of this Fiedler a@# kissing coach. I just hope Feely gets the nod, Fiedler will have his bf Wanny to console him. That is just my first issue. Secondly why does Miami even talk about siging guys like Woody or Villarial if they dont have the gonades to go out and do it, I am sick of getting my hopes up only to have them smashed time after time. I dont think that the dolphins FO understands you have to outbid other teams in order to get the players just saying that you want them is not going to bring them to town...I dont want to complain all night but I am to the point where i want moss to come to miami, at first I though hell no he is a cancer, but this team needs to do something, think about it what has changed since last year, we have cut tons of players(which he have not yet replaced) and brought in Feely, I am sorry but that is not exceptable to me. This is a franchise in need of a super bowl victory...Bring moss to town, Madison is a selfish prick he didnt produce at a high enough level for the pay he is getting and I could care if he leaves so why not trade him, O-gun is probly heading out as well so package them up throw in the first rounder that we were gonna use on a wr anyway and bring in the best one in town, I dont care how much of a punk he is, he makes plays and we need a man like that.....Please Miami do something I am going into a deep depression

Dude..talk about going crazy over nothing. Settle down man tommorow is a new day and we still have a chance at woody. Yes madison is a prick at times.. but he has been great for this franchise. I love sam madison and its been awsome having him play for the phins..but i gotta say that randy is more of a selfish prick than madison...:cool:

First of all :welcome:

Second of all :calm:

We're......only.....two......days.......into......Free..........Agency. You have to have some faith in Speilman. He'll get it done.

Feeley hasn't even played yet, so you can't talk smack about him.

Rick really likes this guy and believe me he isn't trying to piss off all the dolfans, or make a joke out of the dolphin organization, he obviosuly sees something in him.

I dont think he is going to **** up, even if he does we can always put fiedler back in, and to be honest I think feeley will surprise alot of people, like he did when Dovovan and Detmer went down.

Your just scared becasue we are makign a move that we need to make to get out of this ****ed up slump

your right i am over reacting a bit but I am just sick of this something needs to be done I cant sit through another season like the last two. I was born in 83 and I have been a phin fan since i can remember I just wanna see this team in a super bowl, and I dont think that we are doing what needs to be done

thats why we have a new GM, and are making some wierd looking moves

Back
Top Bottom