Here we go...The Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here we go...The Game

She's sick so she couldn't go this time :(

Originally posted by va dolfan
I thought you went to all of the games 13.

No, I live 4 hours North of Miami in Orlando and I can't afford to go to every game. I try for at least 4 games a year. :)

Lamar Smith...80 yards rushing and a TD in the first half! :eek: :eek:

Gosh guys...ummm...where are all the posers now? I don't seem to see them here rooting on their team (whatever team that really is)

:D :D

Go Phins. 13-0 at the half

I hope you feel better 13.
11, are you listening to the game or do you have Directv?

Oh the usual...on the PC with the gamecenter on NFL.com...the Jets game is on my TV :rolleyes:
clear.gif

Where are the Buffalo fans now?I've been reading their rude posts all week.I am starting to think they aren't gonna be around for a while.

if you guys havent tried it listen to the game on nfl.com(if the game isnt broadcasted on tv)the commentators are real funny

It sucks man..I have seen only 4 Dolphins games all year :cry: Damn channel programmers :yell: :yell: :fire:

yeah i live in alabama and i use to get to see 10-14 games a year but since the titans came i only get to see 7 or so so i just listen to the games i cant watch so its all good

If lamar gets going ang minor keeps it up we could have a running game in the playoffs

Ok, I'm glad we're leading....but what the hell is it with bringing in Lucas on or inside the 2yl on 1st or 2nd down? Sure, Lucas can run the ball in or hand-off to Smith, but so can Fiedler. Lucas hasn't thrown for a touchdown in that situation (or at all, for that matter!!!) They're not fooling anyone....at least with Fiedler there is the chance he'll throw the ball.

Now, let's give the O-line their props....those are some big holes they're opening for Lamar....hell, I could run through those holes....the "D" really picked it up....WTG

That is all :D

Dude that sucks.We its sad to say you are missing much,cuz this is best Lamar Smith has played since last year's home playoff game vs. the Colts.80 yds.he needs a little more than 100 now to surpass the 1000 yeard mark.Go Fins! :eat:

Back
Top Bottom