Heres a better question - who would you take? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heres a better question - who would you take?

DaQuix

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Screw the other post - that is just arguments. This post is just your opinion. What would you rather have:

Miami gives Buffalo a 2nd round and 6th round pick for Moulds.
Miami gives SD a 2nd round pick for Boston.

Just your opinion. I hope Moulds ends his career in Buffalo. I think he is the #5 or #6 best reciever in the league.

That's a tough one. Moulds has accomplished more in his career and is an excellent WR. Boston is also good, but has done less. He is younger but would bring more baggage. I think I would go with Moulds, but I know that would never happen. I think Boston will be an excellent addition to the Miami offense if he comes, and right now it looks likely that he will.

that makes no sense, since were not giving up our 2nd round pick for Boston... but for the record i'd take the younger receiver over the aging one if the price was the same. All things considered. If boston wasn't to agree to our incentive laden contract, and we didnt have jerry sullivan and i thought boston would implode, then sure moulds for a year or two. but as it is, i'd take boston.

not a very good question though

Moulds is sooooooo overrated.

He's had what? 3 1000 yard seasons in 8 years.

Joe Horn and Hines Ward both have had equal to or better careers then Moulds, with far worse QB's if you ask me.

Ill take Boston/Chambers/mcmicheals/Ricky/Feeley and go to war!

Originally posted by Stamos
Moulds is sooooooo overrated.

He's had what? 3 1000 yard seasons in 8 years.

Joe Horn and Hines Ward both have had equal to or better careers then Moulds, with far worse QB's if you ask me.

Worse QB's? Are you on crack?

ROB JOHNSON, DOUG FLUTIE, TODD COLLINS

Those ring a bell? Moulds had those for 4 out of his 8 year career.

Moulds hardly played his first 3 years ... so it is more like 3 - 1,000 yard seasons in 5 years.

Mould's stats during his first 5 seasons are good, but not as good as Boston's. Add in the fact that Boston is 5 yrs younger and it's an easy decision. I take Boston.

Originally posted by DaQuix

Worse QB's? Are you on crack?

ROB JOHNSON, DOUG FLUTIE, TODD COLLINS

Those ring a bell? Moulds had those for 4 out of his 8 year career.

Moulds hardly played his first 3 years ... so it is more like 3 - 1,000 yard seasons in 5 years.

Daquix, nice non-apology and switch of the thread to get away from the word "retarded". u suck.

Back
Top Bottom