Here's a good one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a good one

FFNSB

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Somebody actually picked the Bills to go to the Super Bowl.

I was over at Bills Insider talking smack and I saw this. I already emailed him my thoughts. Yes the Bills are better...Super Bowl...NO WAY!

Bills Article

I work with I die Hard Bills fan, he thinks the Bills record will be 8-8 this season, and that Bledsoe will definately help, but will not be the answer. That's the most honest prediction I've seen from a Bill's fan.

The second sentence of the "article" says it all as it states: "we look at things a little different around here." In other words, they look at things through frozen, mud stained, mullet wearing, bowling league member, Pabst Blue Ribbon drinking, lunatic goggles. I guess this would explain the "author's" distorted view of reality. :shakeno:

bills blow..............

"I work with I die Hard Bills fan, he thinks the Bills record will be 8-8 this season, and that Bledsoe will definately help, but will not be the answer. That's the most honest prediction I've seen from a Bill's fan".

CHAMBERS: you sure he is not just pretending to be a bills fan? ;)

EXPO88: you left out chicken wing suckin'!!

bills will win 6 games this year.

"america is a week country full of hollywood pretty boys who's only concerne is the next party or there stock portfolios. they are an immoral people, without convictions and have no back bone. they do not posess the intestinal fortitude to sustain a war against us, and that is why victory will be ours".................

osama bin laden

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
What are they smoking over there. Bledsoe returns to top 5?

Huh? When was Bledsoe a top 5 QB?

Those numbers are very misleading because of the strong W-L record of teams such as the Jets, Patriots, Chicago, and Oakland. Those are 4 teams that are ready for a big fall in 2002.

You have to be kidding me. The Bills can beat the Jets twice and maybe NE once if they're lucky, but there is no way they'll beat Chicago and Oakland.

Only team I’m concerned about is Pittsburgh. The Steelers have the most talent in the AFC. They’re stacked on defense and the OL. QB remains a big question mark for me. I’m not sold on Stewart at QB. If he falters, the Bills will be ready.

If the Bills somehow make the playoffs, it doesn't matter how bad Stewart is, they'll lose to Pittsburgh.

I would say Bledsoe was close to top 5 between 96-98. 75 TDs only 44 INTs and one Super Bowl appearance.

Originally posted by FFNSB
I would say Bledsoe was close to top 5 between 96-98. 75 TDs only 44 INTs and one Super Bowl appearance.

Maybe top 5 in the AFC, but I wouldn't say top 5 in the NFL.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
What are they smoking over there. Bledsoe returns to top 5?

the name at the bottome of the writing says it all. Wall2wallfantasy.:monkey:

Despite this outrageous perdiction I must admit that I joined their fantasy league at wall2wallfantasy.com. It's a good league. Only $89 for the year. No transaction fees. Each league winner gets $1,000. Top prize is $50,000.

Hopefully a lot of the guys in the league will take this guys advice and draft a lot of Bills players. That way I can clean up.

Back
Top Bottom