Here's a list of the top 100 free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a list of the top 100 free agents

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Slow here tonight so I was looking at the list as I believe we'll be getting some of these guys here this off season. Can't wait to see what we do in free agency. I know we all like to talk about the draft but free agency comes first and it could play a part on what positions we draft.

Well, there's a whole list there by position and it shows the age of each player as well.

I hear ya. Wasn’t indicting you.

Just thought the rankings were brutal.

Austin Hooper at 17? Hilarious, with Derrick Henry at 22.

Even player No.100 is funny. Literally the worst rated WR in the NFL. The Eagles are excited that Nelson Agholor won’t be a part of their franchise moving forward.

Excellent find.
Wouldn't be chasing any one over 27/28 as we want FA's that will be part of the next playoff/SB run which I believe especially SB is another 2/3 seasons minimum away and that is if?? we really hit some big multiple home runs in the draft/FA.
Still consider some even if they only start for a season or two before being over taken by a younger draftee, as depth is still important.
Price is obviously the big factor and many may be asking for more than we want to outlay, although premium positions like DE with Clowney you know the cost will be high but if the impact is as well it could still be worth it.
The one name that does stick out that we might get for a reasonable price and certainly fills a need is Thuney G from NE, Flo would have knowledge of him, so some idea of what impact he would have on the OL.

O line help is needed either FA's now or good players cut after the draft when a team uses a high draft choice on one and needs to cut a vet

Any takers for Shaq Lawson? I don't think his price tag would be too high. I'd definitely bring in a couple of offensive linemen.

Cobb and Hyde.

Offensive lineman is a mixed bag. As I don't think the younger guys hit FA, or the few I like. The older guys are a pass.

Kudos for the article.

Back
Top Bottom