Here's a list of the top 100 free agents | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's a list of the top 100 free agents

Brother depending on the position and the FA, bit I am more for the Plan B FA that gets some money but is still hungry to prove themselves.
Brother depending on the position and the FA, bit I am more for the Plan B FA that gets some money but is still hungry to prove themselves.

I‘m with ya but it’s not easy. Grier needs to really do checks and balances on this

Thanks for the list man. With all this talk about the draft and whatnot it is refreshing to look at Free Agency. While I have been adamant about my position when it pertains FA spending, it sure is fun to imagine spending a lot money. Just at glance there are some ascending players that are available. Id really be into a Leonard Williams, Bud Dupree, Trae Waynes just to name a few outside of the big name Offensive Linemen.

Joe Thuney.

Yannick Ngakoue.

Then start with tier 2 guys that are good solid players.

Most feel that Ngakoue is best suited in a 4-3 and that isn't what we run. What would we do with him? Move him to a 3-4 end or make him our SSLB?

Most feel that Ngakoue is best suited in a 4-3 and that isn't what we run. What would we do with him? Move him to a 3-4 end or make him our SSLB?

He'd play the same role Charlton played...Van Ginkel plays and what Vince Bigel plays. He's a pass rusher if he replaces one of those spots Miami's pass rushing easily improves.

He'd play the same role Charlton played...Van Ginkel plays and what Vince Bigel plays. He's a pass rusher if he replaces one of those spots Miami's pass rushing easily improves.

I'm all-in on Chaisson for that role. You might have noticed that a lot of the mocks are mocking him to us @18. He seems to be a direct replacement for Harris, but yes... there are a number of 3-4 OLBs available in this class. They'll be extremely expensive however.

Anyone who hasn't voted in the 2020 Site Awards, please cast your ballot soon! Voting ends at Noon EST and there is a tie for Rookie of the Year! Let your voice be heard!

Joe Thuney.

Yannick Ngakoue.

Then start with tier 2 guys that are good solid players.

I think that is the direction I would go...draft is pretty weak at the guard spot and we need at least two edge guys and would be nice to have one of them solved.

Back
Top Bottom