heres a stupid question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

heres a stupid question

LoneWulF

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ok football experts and daunte bashers. heres a good question for you.

-
what happens when your defense is abysmal and gives up easy touchdowns, and your running game doesnt exist?

think about it. defense and running games wins championships. stop bashing daunte, up until those two picks and that 80+yard touchdown he had played great and put us in a position to win the game. the defense let us down. all i ask is you give it one more game before bashing culpepper. 250+ yards against a superbowl defense is nothing to sneeze at. he was carrying the team up until that 80 yard play and is being bashed for not leading a miracle comeback at the end. the guy worked hard to get back here and to play in the opener. hell be a great qb for us, just give it a week. wait till he destroys our division rival. and all you can do is hope he does, because this defense sucks, and pittsburg isnt known for its passing offense

I absolutlely agree with you....I think he played a good game and to be honest with you I think the game plan was pretty good as well....We should have been able to win by putting 17 points on the board....

if this defense doesnt get better we wont be a playoff team. our offense will be better than last years team, but defense wins championships.
what pisses me off the most is how some people come in and want to blaim daunte all the way, and say bring in harrington, as if we were really in a close game that we shouldve won and daunte just blew it away. we shouldnt have even been close. batch fumbles from the one yard line-that should have been 7 points to pittsburgh. but no big deal because the next time they get the ball the d gives an 80 yard touchdown. this defense is awful. lucky as hell batch fumbled. and they missed a 4o yard field goal. the game shouldnt have even been close, plain and simple the defense is horrible

Back
Top Bottom