here's an intriguing candidate for head coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's an intriguing candidate for head coach

he was also mentioned in SI as a good candidate for HC. Pats have a good D but would like to find out who his choices for OC woul be, cause our O needs help.

Romeo Crennel is a puppet for Bill Bellicrap....everybody knows that...Getting Crennell is like getting John Grudens Offensive coordinator.

PASS.

Nah the good one on the Pats is Charlie Weiss. No doubt about it.(Their O-coordinator). He really gets it done in the clutch.

I don't like Charlie Weiss either...he's a fat guy that is currently a heart attack waiting to happen......pass....

He's not fat anymore. He nearly died a year ago. But I'm pretty sure he had that gastric bypass surgery. That might not be right. But he isn't fat anymore. Not like he was. Certainly nowhere as big as Andy Reid.

Yes, Until he fails this year....Dave Wandstadt

But if he goes...

Jim Mora Jr.
Jim Fassel (if he gets fired)

Good.

I want these assistants of ours to stay here :D

Originally posted by Muck
He's not fat anymore. He nearly died a year ago. But I'm pretty sure he had that gastric bypass surgery. That might not be right. But he isn't fat anymore. Not like he was. Certainly nowhere as big as Andy Reid.

Yeah you're right about what you're saying. And what does size have to do with being a head coach? I don't understand it.

Since Pittsburgh is having a bad year, maybe Cowher could be available. He's a motivator, has playoff experience. Never had a lot of talent but made a lot out of it. C'mon now, if he can take Kordell "Slash" Stewart and Bettis to the big game, should be easy to get JF or BG and RW there.

Originally posted by dusty_hog

Yeah you're right about what you're saying. And what does size have to do with being a head coach? I don't understand it.

Since Pittsburgh is having a bad year, maybe Cowher could be available. He's a motivator, has playoff experience. Never had a lot of talent but made a lot out of it. C'mon now, if he can take Kordell "Slash" Stewart and Bettis to the big game, should be easy to get JF or BG and RW there.

he's goign nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom