Here's My Shot At Predicting The Top 11 Picks.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's My Shot At Predicting The Top 11 Picks....

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
There's just no way I get this right. But I'll take a crack at it.

1) CLE - Baker Mayfield.

Here's where I think the conversation ends: There are no "sure-fire" QBs in this draft, and the difference between Mayfield and the others is that he expressed a specific interest: "I think if anybody's going to turn that franchise around it would be me.'' Good luck, kid.

2) NYG - Saquon Barkley.

3) NYJ - Josh Allen. And I like this because **** the Jets, and I think Allen is going to be a huge bust.

4) BUF - Sam Darnold. Buffalo relents and trades their two first-rounders to the Browns.

5) DEN - Josh Rosen. Yeah. I keep going back and forth on this. I could see them taking Nelson. It would make a hell of a lot of sense. But I think Elway being "the smartest guy in the room" and Rosen "needing a cerebral leader" stops the fall from happening. I might change my mind tomorrow.

6) IND - Quentin Nelson. This is one that I haven't seen a lot, and it makes PERFECT sense. The Colts have a couple decent edge rushers. You know what they don't have? A way to protect Luck.

7) TB - Bradley Chubb. Run to the podium, Bucs. Run.

Now this is where things get tricky.

8) CHI - Denzel Ward. Pretty sure they go defense here. i think they're okay at safety and LB. Harold Landry might go here as well.

9) SF: Trumaine Edmunds

10 OAK: Roquan Smith

11) MIA: Minkah Fitzpatrick. They have their choice of Fitzpatrick or James here. I could see either.

My bold prediction The Jets take Lamar Jackson at 3.

I could see all that happening. The only caveat being I don't want Allen anywhere near the Jets ... I think he's gonna be damn good.

Back
Top Bottom