Here's to Ricky getting 1500 yards on the dot. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to Ricky getting 1500 yards on the dot.

I want our first rounder next year....

If RW runs for anything close to 1500 by week 16, we'll be in good enough shape at RB to sit him for the final game, and keep out first rounder....

Next years first round selection??....No doubt OL.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Hey dolphan39, is that going to be the front cover of ESPN the magazine?

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I want our first rounder next year....

If RW runs for anything close to 1500 by week 16, we'll be in good enough shape at RB to sit him for the final game, and keep out first rounder....

Next years first round selection??....No doubt OL.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Probably depends on your record at the time.....If you are in a race for the playoffs.....i don't think they'll keep him out. I don't think he'll get 1500 unless he stays injury free all season and gets the ball 350-400 times.

There is no way Ricky sits unless it's a meaningless final game and we've got the homefield advantage or there is not a single way to improve our position. Ok so even if we had a first rounder I still don't see us keeping it. I see another trade down to the 2nd round trying to pick up a late 2nd or early 3rd.

Are you all sure that the 1500 yard clause is only for 16 games and doesn't include the playoffs as part of the season???

Originally posted by Saint Greg

It would be awesome if it did.....but i don't think so

It is just regular season stats. Playoff stats are considered a completely seperate stat. Hence why when you see career stats from players they don't include playoff #'s.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

It is just regular season stats. Playoff stats are considered a completely seperate stat. Hence why when you see career stats from players they don't include playoff #'s.

All I have heard is, if he runs for so many yards next year the draft pick is such. Would seem silly to me to limit the contract to the regular season rather than total for the year. I guess we will hear more details about it later in the season. Unless someone has read the contract and knows for sure??? :rolleyes:

Merman those contracts are always based on regular season unless stated otherwise. Especially with the Miami media you would definately know if it included the playoffs if they made provisions as such.

Back
Top Bottom