Here's what I think | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's what I think

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I think this is what's going to happen this offseason in order, as much as I don't like it most of it.

#1 We won't resign Jay Fiedler(FU*K!)
#2 Norv Turner will be named our new OC(???)
#3 Troy Aikam will be our new starting QB(FU*K!
#4 Will will sign Cris Carter(YEAH!)
#5 We will sign or trade for a new starting RB(YEAH!)
#6 We will trade up in the draft and select??(???)

Why do I think all this??

I read Chris Mortensen's Chat Wrap on ESPN.com and I read all about Norv, Aikman, and Cris Carter playing for the Fins, the Rams, or the Saints. All are seriously 50/50 shots gauranteed, BUT if we get Norv, that we will definately get Aikman. I think we have the edge for Cris Carter over the Rams, THEY HAVE 2 GREAT STARTING WRs (Bruce, Holt), and don't need to waste $$ on someone who won't play every snap. Carter wants a SB ring really bad, so I think we have that edge over the Saints, because we look like the better team.

What do ya think??

Originally posted by chambers84
#1 We won't resign Jay Fiedler(FU*K!)
#2 Norv Turner will be named our new OC(???)
#3 Troy Aikam will be our new starting QB(FU*K!
#4 Will will sign Cris Carter(YEAH!)
#5 We will sign or trade for a new starting RB(YEAH!)
#6 We will trade up in the draft and select??(???)

What do ya think??
I think there is a pretty good chance we will re-sign Jay, and probably not sign Carter or Aikman from the old age home. Turner is look good for OC :D
I think there is a 50-50 chance we will keep Lamar at HB; and draft a 3rd HB

Jay's success is due to a good WR corps, and he doesn't have that much success. Get rid of that loser.

Sorry guys, but we all know Fiedler isn't going anywhere... I still maintain that he gets his chance... he hasn't totally blown it yet, and none of our loses were his fault solely. Keep the faith guys, Fiedler was twice as good this year, as he was last year... If the pattern continues, I smell a Super Bowl ring...

GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom