here's what we'll probably do on draft day.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's what we'll probably do on draft day..

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If we only have one pick then we'll take one player in round one. That player will be one of the players that haven't been taken yet at that moment.Of course if we have 2 picks then I'm pretty sure that we'll take 2 players instead of just 1. That player or players will play one of the 11 positions on either offence or defence this coming season. Now in the 2nd round I don't think we'll draft anyone since we don't have a pick in that round but we do have a pick in round 3 tho we may have 2 if we get one for Ogun. If we have 2 picks then I see us taking 2 players in that round which would bring the total of player to 4 that we'd take the first day of the draft. Are you guys with me? Good. Am I driving you guys nuts? Good cos that's what you guys are doing to me everyday with every post about the draft.....lolIs amazing how much we love our team that we all spend so much time on this board talking about how to make our team better considering we haven't won in 31 years. And guess what? We're all gonna be doing this till the day we die!!CAN YOU GUYS HANDLE IT? I just hope I don't go crazy soon with all of this.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Danny
If we only have one pick then we'll take one player in round one. That player will be one of the players that haven't been taken yet at that moment.Of course if we have 2 picks then I'm pretty sure that we'll take 2 players instead of just 1. That player or players will play one of the 11 positions on either offence or defence this coming season. Now in the 2nd round I don't think we'll draft anyone since we don't have a pick in that round but we do have a pick in round 3 tho we may have 2 if we get one for Ogun. If we have 2 picks then I see us taking 2 players in that round which would bring the total of player to 4 that we'd take the first day of the draft. Are you guys with me? Good. Am I driving you guys nuts? Good cos that's what you guys are doing to me everyday with every post about the draft.....lolIs amazing how much we love our team that we all spend so much time on this board talking about how to make our team better considering we haven't won in 31 years. And guess what? We're all gonna be doing this till the day we die!!CAN YOU GUYS HANDLE IT? I just hope I don't go crazy soon with all of this.

Ozzy rules!!

:lol: Dam it Danny, give me my 30 seconds back.

hhehh???

If we have 2 picks we'll take 2 players but if we only have 1 pick we'll only pick 1 player?!?!?

BRILLIANT!!!

:hitself:

I really learned a lot from that post. The analysis was excellent. I now know exactly what we will do on draft day!!!

Nah what's wrong with you, if we take a man in the first then we need to get a second somehow, cause arent we out if we skip our second and go right to third? I'm confusion! :ally: :stooges:

So you think there is no chance we would trade both of our 3rds to get a high 2nd? (Assuming of course that we get an extra 3rd for O-Gun)

and you know two 3rd round this year is worth 2 2nd next year are is that the other way around

ask wanny to rick

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Come on guys, can you all see that I was just messing around? Is just that everyone's been so intense that I was trying to light thingts up, that's all.

Ozzy rules!!

i dont see any logic in your post danny

Back
Top Bottom