Here's what went down between Ross and Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's what went down between Ross and Sparano

JoeFin

Scout Team
Reaction score
No one knows. Didn't yesterday teach anybody anything? People on here claiming to know this or that because some little Twit said so, or Dan Le Retard said so.

So, let's get this straight, no one (HERE anyway) knows.

That said, this is my guess.

Ross called Sparano into his office for a 3-hour meeting (that we do know). He told him, "I'm looking for a head coach. I'm going to interview a number of people. You're one of those people. You have three hours. Go."

After that, Ross went about looking at other people. One of those was Harbaugh. There is no knowing whether Harbaugh turned Ross down or Ross turned Harbaugh down.

Let me repeat that: THERE'S NO KNOWING.

If you do know, who do you know it from? ... Let me answer that for you. You know it from the same people who told you Harbaugh had informed his staff that he was taking the Miami job, and that yesterday evening he was already on Ross' plane back to South Florida.

Seems to me that just from reading on this topic, that alot of people from Finheaven to the Media don't know their ***es from a hole in the wall.

Back
Top Bottom