Here's why the Pats will finish in last... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's why the Pats will finish in last...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Patriots: Same old Smith?
That's nice. We were shocked when New England stood pat at running back during the offseason. Smith's recent comments could motivate the front office to bring in some competition. According to the Boston Herald, the team may look into former BC star Mike Cloud, recently released by the Chiefs.
because they have no running game and not a good enough D

:patssuck:

I hate the Pats even more than the Dolphins. The Pats always give us a good game. They do not have a prayer this year. I think they will be last in teh division.

sorry daryl, but whenever i read your posts... i cant help but think 3 year old... you write like you know absolutely nothing about football...

"I hate the pats"
"The pats suck"
"I hate the dolphins too"
"Ricky williams sucks and has no heart"

just please stop posting, so that you dont turn everyones brain to biast mush... or you can start making sense and talk some real football... GIVE US REASONS WHY YOU THINK THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!! FACTS DARYL FACTS!!!!!

NO way there coach is too good for them to finidh last. I think it will be the jets

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
sorry daryl, but whenever i read your posts... i cant help but think 3 year old... you write like you know absolutely nothing about football...

"I hate the pats"
"The pats suck"
"I hate the dolphins too"
"Ricky williams sucks and has no heart"

just please stop posting, so that you dont turn everyones brain to biast mush... or you can start making sense and talk some real football... GIVE US REASONS WHY YOU THINK THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!! FACTS DARYL FACTS!!!!!

Why cant someone say that their division rival sucks? I say it all the time that the dolphins suck and it makes me feel good! What kind of facts u lookin for jacka$$? The truth of the matter is that no one knows who is gunna suck this year! Injuries can happen and make your team suck! As far as I am concerned the Pats suck , the Jets suck , and especially the dolphins! This is based on opinion not facts except for 1, your team has the worst qb in the division! :hump:

Originally posted by zevo

:lastyr:

Trends baby.

Pats are on a streak of not finishing in last place.

I just brought up 2001 to show how little people know about how each team will finish.

your team has the worst qb in the division! :hump:

i wouldnt be surprised if pennington struggles a lil this year...he and coles had something there and now its gone if fiedler stays heathlthy and pennington cant gell with his core then he sets himself up for having the worst year possibly

NFL | Cloud Suspended - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:16:32 -0800

Jay Glazer, of SportsLine.com, reports free agent RB Mike Cloud (Chiefs) will miss four games in 2003 due to a suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. Cloud supposedly used a protein drink that had traces of Nandrelone, an anabolic steroid. Without the label confirming its presence it was unknown to Cloud.

Why cant someone say that their division rival sucks? I say it all the time that the dolphins suck and it makes me feel good! What kind of facts u lookin for jacka$$? The truth of the matter is that no one knows who is gunna suck this year! Injuries can happen and make your team suck! As far as I am concerned the Pats suck , the Jets suck , and especially the dolphins! This is based on opinion not facts except for 1, your team has the worst qb in the division! :hump:

:tsk: No problem until I got to "jacka$$".......back it down a little or risk the wrath of Finheaven staff!.....:D

Seriously zevo, everything was fine except the name calling.....knock that off okay? thanks.

Originally posted by inFINSible

:tsk: No problem until I got to "jacka$$".......back it down a little or risk the wrath of Finheaven staff!.....:D

Seriously zevo, everything was fine except the name calling.....knock that off okay? thanks.

I apologize! I just got carried away cuz that post pissed me off a bit! It was my fault and I do once again apologize!

Anyways who are the hotties in the pic?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
The one in the foreground is inFINS already and the hottie in the back is mine :cp:

Clumpedplatelet to the rescue:lol: By the way, how's our cap lookin..

Always love your post man...take care.

Back
Top Bottom