Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Mlive.com reports free agent WR Herman Moore, who was released by Detroit on Monday, said he still has a desire to play and will look around. He does plan to continue living in Michigan, as that’s where he calls home. Moore will draw interest from the Denver Broncos, Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints.

They had that guy on Cribs one time. He's got the mackin' movie theatre in his house. Every chair is a reclining lazy-boy and he's got the booming digital surround sound. It's set up like a small theatre with a HUGE screen. Wouldn't mind watching some games in there. Hey Hermie baby, hook me up homie!:rocker:

I just do not see how he is worth pursuing based on his age and health. I almost would rather have Ogden than him :eek:

Re: Re: Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

Originally posted by dolphan39
I just do not see how he is worth pursuing based on his age and health. I almost would rather have Ogden than him :eek:

.....:30 seconds to go, third and goal, Fins down by 4 to the Jets, we're four wide.....would you rather have Chambers, Gadsden, McKnight and Moore out there or would you rather have Chambers, McKnight, Gadsden and Ogden?

Re: Re: Re: Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

Originally posted by inFINSible

.....:30 seconds to go, third and goal, Fins down by 4 to the Jets, we're four wide.....would you rather have Chambers, Gadsden, McKnight and Moore out there or would you rather have Chambers, McKnight, Gadsden and Ogden?

I'd rather have Chambers, McKnight, Gadsden and Ward :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

and then hand it off to RW ;) :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

Originally posted by dolphan39
and then hand it off to RW ;) :lol:

LMAO. Funny thing though is that I would probably throw it at Ward. He's going to be single covered and hopefully healthy this year. He was a solid reciever when he was with the Jets.

8 men in the box we will probably see in goal line situations anyways lol

I remember HM used to be good....like 4 or 5 years ago...He is basically the invisible man in detroit now...Johnnie Morton and Germaine Crowell were the go to receivers in Detroit for the last few years.:o

If he is healthy and is relatively cheap, Moore is worth signing IMO.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Herman Moore Hopes To Draw Interest

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

If the 6'+ Moore is healthy and playing well, he would be a better target than the 5'9" Ward, imo.

Back
Top Bottom