Herman Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herman Moore?

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
the Stillers had Moore and T. Mathis in this week for a look. They signed Mathis to a one year deal on Thursday. Moore stated the he's not looking for money, he wants a championship, the one thing he hasn't gotten yet, so he's looking to sign with a contender. He feels he's got 2 or 3 years left in him. I know Wanne stated that they're pretty much 'capped out', but anyone think Moore still has a chance to be signed in Miami?

Let's hope so. If he's serious about the $$$$, let's call his bluff. Why the hell not? He's a great add'l 'big play' threat that we are in dire need of. I hope we can give it a shot!

If we're still looking for a backup LB,,Robert Jones just became available again..the packers cut him..we could get him for the vet. min now, he can't ask for much unless his attitude about Miami is what it was when he left. If we go for Moore do we just give up on the up sides of simmons, baker, forget about ogden...ogden yea, but baker and simmons...I think there might be something there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope Miaim doesn't spend money on a WR, but if they do, I hope it is Moore. I like his size, and the man has caught alot of balls back in the day. Sure the man hasn't done anything in the past 4 years, but he did once have 3 straight years with 100 rec, with a balance of 10 TD's per year in those seasons.

If they were gonna buy another WR I would want quality starting caliber, not quality depth caliber...we HAVE quality depth caliber...

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
I really hope Miaim doesn't spend money on a WR, but if they do, I hope it is Moore. I like his size, and the man has caught alot of balls back in the day. Sure the man hasn't done anything in the past 4 years, but he did once have 3 straight years with 100 rec, with a balance of 10 TD's per year in those seasons.

Bobby Humphrey
Yeah but now his speed has been reduced to below average, and he is more fragile than my grandmother. Just like Jones he would be a waste of $ even at the league min. Barring a major injury our roster of today will most likely be our roster when the preseason starts. We are capped out, and I am OK with that, again barring major injury our team matches up with anyone in the AFC. If we get a bounce here, and a bounce there I would not be surprised at all to this team in San Deigo come Jan.

If we get a bounce here, and a bounce there I would not be surprised at all to this team in San Deigo come Jan.

I was checking out the predictions section of one of the Fantasy Football mags, they have Miami defeating the Steelers for the AFC crown, then beating the Eagles in the Super Bowl! :)

what FF mag would that be, the only ones i have seen has Pitt over Miami, Indy over Browns, and Pitt over Pats, I would really like to know if one picked Miami!!!

I'll try to find that magazine again. I'm not sure what store I saw it at. It might have had Faulk on the cover. I'll try to find it on monday.;)

CLUELESS!!!

I saw ATHLON'S MAGAZINE which in the past was pretty reputible!! But their predictions made me simply chuckle!! They had INDY over the BROWNS!!! I know anything can happen but I just don't see that!! NO STEELERS< RAIDERS OR PHINS??? I am sorry but I see the OLD SCHOOL TEAMS of the 70's all in contention!! That ATHLON'S magazine I bought I put it in my parrot's birdcage!!

I saw that too...

I couldn't believe my eyes!! Indy and Cleveland?

Sorry, but ONE of those two making the SB is a stretch, but possible... but BOTH?
I don't think so...

THANKS, has anybody read lindys, they have ranked 4th overal (STL, PITT, GB, US, PHI) and in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!

yep...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If they were gonna buy another WR I would want quality starting caliber, not quality depth caliber...we HAVE quality depth caliber...

Exactly...........................................!

BTW.... is Ricki W going to be #34???Is Travis giving it up, or what????

Re: yep...

Originally posted by dw2

Exactly...........................................!

BTW.... is Ricki W going to be #34???Is Travis giving it up, or what????
yes - Travis is going to #28

Back
Top Bottom