Hess was startedc by the former owner of the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hess was startedc by the former owner of the Jets

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just learned this today. Hess the gas station was started by the guy that started the Jets team thats why their colors are the same. I am as of today and forever a former hess customer. Screw the Jets!!!!!!!!

What in the name of all that makes no sense whatsoever are you talking about????

Originally posted by t2thejz
Wayne our owner started blockbuster

So let them not go to Blockbuster what the hell do we care. All I am saying is that if their owner started the Jets then I am not going to Hess anymore why do I want to support his family when I am a fan of the biggest opponent?:monkey: :jetssuck:

Gotta move this one too....
I'll flip a coin... heads to the Gen NFL...Tails to the Lounge...

Heads ... Gen NFL wins the toss, and elects to recieve!

In that case don't use any Johnson and Johnson products. That includes plenty of medicines, personal care products (shampoo etc), Scotts lawncare stuff etc and if you're ever in the NY/NJ area don't get sick and go to the hospital.

The current Jets owner (Woody Johnson) is part of that J&J Empire and the Robert Wood Johnson Hospital group has a hand in most hospitals in the Northeast.

These owners (all teams) are so dug in as far as corporations go be careful what stand you take, you may not be about to wipe your ass without hitting an NFL owner.

Back
Top Bottom