Heupel lands on his feet in GB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heupel lands on his feet in GB

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I like him but he won't make it!! ARM STRENGTH!!!:cry:

He would make a good backup. Speaking of arm strength, look at Tom Brady. I want to see him in that QB competetion they have every year so he can embarass himself by showing he can't throw the ball for his life.

ice.............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

He would make a good backup. Speaking of arm strength, look at Tom Brady. I want to see him in that QB competetion they have every year so he can embarass himself by showing he can't throw the ball for his life.
if he has any brains at all he won't be in it!:D

Josh Heupel's Role In Green Bay

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I like him but he won't make it!! ARM STRENGTH!!!:cry:

Heupel- Excuse me Mr. Favre.. I have your coffee.. Here you go

Favre- No Jackass.. I said I wanted it with cream and two lumps of sugar.. Come on son get with it. This coffee is black

Heupel- Oops Im sorry Bre...

Favre- What did I tell you to call me Son??

Heupel- Im sorry Mr. Favre..

Favre- Thats ok rook, now where the hell is my USA Today?

*Heupel's Face turns pitch white*

Favre- Something wrong boy? Don't go yakking on my shoes dammit. I just bought these new Bruno Magalis with my incentive bonus check from this year. Paid a pretty penny.. Some guy named OJ I think sold em to me. Now wheres my paper?

Heupel- Wellll.... errrr ummmm.. I thought you said you wanted the Green Bay Today Paper.. I kinda got that instead

Favre-Green Bay today?? Why the hell would I want... Ah hell forget it.. No wonder the Dolphins cut your ass..

Heupel- Man Im sick of this crap.. You can't treat me this way. I won a National Title with Oklahoma.. I outta take this coffee and pour it on you you bit....

*All of a sudden Gilbert Brown stands up with a p!ssed off look on his face and puts a size 17 hand on Heupel's shoulder..*

Favre- You were saying something? Now I really would like a USA Today.. Oh yeah and a shot of Jack Daniels.. These damned Wisconsin summers are cold as a bull's behind.. Ah here.. *Flips 50 cents at Heupel* Go on and treat your family to a dinner out at Green Bays finest.. On me.. Consider yourself lucky, I just gave you my playoff bonus money. Have fun..

*Heupel walks off mumbling to himself about how he SHOULD have signed the long term incentive laden contract with the Birmingham Bolts*

Back
Top Bottom