Hey Admins, Can we get another installment of "ask Boomer" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Admins, Can we get another installment of "ask Boomer"

Yeah, I haven't seen him around too much lately. I really enjoy his insight.

He sticks mostly to the VIP room nowadays. He, KB, and I do a lot of draft analysis in there.

ckparrothead said:
He sticks mostly to the VIP room nowadays. He, KB, and I do a lot of draft analysis in there.
CK is right. CK, Bommer, and KB21 do an outstanding job in the VIP room. It is definitely worth 24.00 to get access to read there great stuff, but it also helps out this outstanding site!:wink:

Danny, the last time Boomer was out here answering questions he was attacked and insulted by two guys until they got themselves banned. It really was sad. I think it is great that all three of those guys..and some others give so freely of their efforts and study. To bad a couple of bad eggs has to ruin things.

ckparrothead said:

Can I ask you a question about the VIP room? (the only ones I familiar with involve's hundred dollar bills and broken promises - :wink: )

Is there less "Who's better Travis Daniels or Dejon Sanders in his prime?" and "If someone offered you a million billion dollars to put a Patriots bumper sticker on your moped, would you? TRAITOR!" type threads?

And is someone who is not convinced that Jay Cutler is 10% better than Dan Marino welcome?

nopony you would be very welcome and would fit right in. The TOS is tighter for abuses but allows friendly banter. Right now there is more information being discussed than I can follow, the posts and comments are deep. There are some bright folks making comment.

nopony said:
Can I ask you a question about the VIP room? (the only ones I familiar with involve's hundred dollar bills and broken promises - :wink: )

Is there less "Who's better Travis Daniels or Dejon Sanders in his prime?" and "If someone offered you a million billion dollars to put a Patriots bumper sticker on your moped, would you? TRAITOR!" type threads?

And is someone who is not convinced that Jay Cutler is 10% better than Dan Marino welcome?

Yeah well the sheer number of posters is down and most of the guys that go in there do it to talk in earnest not pose stupid questions. In addition to the TOS, posters in the VIP room have to adhere to a general "intelligence" and "common sense" standard when creating thread. If you create a thread about something stupid, you may have your thread taken out and you may find yourself out of VIP if you do it a lot.

cnc66 said:
Danny, the last time Boomer was out here answering questions he was attacked and insulted by two guys until they got themselves banned. It really was sad. I think it is great that all three of those guys..and some others give so freely of their efforts and study. To bad a couple of bad eggs has to ruin things.

Yeah, not unlike earlier today when I decided to venture out to the main forum to post some breaking news that I managed to find before any of the major papers found it and some idiot decided to badger me about some silly semantics.

ckparrothead said:

KB? fine I will stupid VIP thing.

cnc66 said:
nopony you would be very welcome and would fit right in. The TOS is tighter for abuses but allows friendly banter. Right now there is more information being discussed than I can follow, the posts and comments are deep. There are some bright folks making comment.

Cool. Thanks. I've been hanging around here for two months anyway... about time I gave some money to the kitty.

I like to read the comments in the VIP, then to get into them. Alot pf thread topics in there are very smart and there are sometimes pretty long. I feel dumb in there sometimes because I don't know near the stuff as the other guys do and my posts aren't as long as there's either. I can type a long one every now and then in there though. :D

Hm. Won't let me join. Can't access the subscription page.

Supposedly once you pay with paypal or something it should take maybe a day or two. I would stay in contact with an admin about it maybe just to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom