hey all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hey all

movalli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hi folks, I have been reading here for a while and finally decided to join so I can add some opinions. (i know everyone has one) looking forward to some great threads.:dolphins:

Welcome to the Best Dolphin Website! I look forward to reading some of your thoughts! Come and join the party! :party:

:ffic:

:welcome:

hey everyboby am new to this i hope to see more thread form people to get to know people

does anyone know how to start a new thread on the discussion board. I know I sound like an idiot but I cant seem to figure it ouy

movalli said:
does anyone know how to start a new thread on the discussion board. I know I sound like an idiot but I cant seem to figure it ouy
No problem bro! If you click on the main forum, you will get all the threads that are current. You will see a button that says New Thread on the upper left of the screen. Click on that. Then put in your title, then click in the thread space and put your down your thoughts. When done click on the bottom button Submit. Check to see that your topic isn't being discussed already. If it is being discussed already, simply add to the already existing thread.

If you have any more questions, I will be more then glad to help bro. Take care, John:ffic: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom