Hey DeadFish... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey DeadFish...

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Your number 3 offense is made up of:

#22 passing (worse than the Dolphins at #20)
#1 rushing (#23 for Dolphins)

I'd give you the rushing game....

Your #1 defense (Dolphins at #6) is compromised of ..

#8 in passing (Dolphins #2)
#1 in rushing (Dolphins #16)

The only chance you have is rushing. Kordell will face a pass D he has not seen this year. We have the best corners and safety as a group there is in the NFL. Our pass D will make Kordel look like the old Kordel.

On rushing I expect the Dolphins to cheat up the safeties on some plays and use a lot more times the corner and linebacker blitzes to catch you guys in the backfield. Stopping Bettis and Mucho-Mucho (or whatever his name is) will be tough and a task which looks impossible. But as long as you guys are being kept out of the endzone I'll give you guys 300 yards rushing.

I do think that you will eventually rely on Kordel to make plays and that's where you will fail.

I like our chances on O as well. Fiedler has been strong and lamost mistake free lately throwing for over 1300 yards amd 11TDs with only 4 INTs in the last 7 games. He has shown that he CAN carry the team when the running game does not work.

Our running game will improve if the Dolphins stay with the zone blocking. They implied that scheme for the first time against Buffalo this year and played that scheme last year every game.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves here....lets see what the Jets do tonite and we do tomorrow...If the Jets win tonite and we win our matchup is delayed at least for another week.

FFiB are you serious? Where did you hear that we zone blocked in the Buffalo game?

>ook FFib,
We could sit here and spin stats to favor our team's all day long ,but the simple fact is the STEELERS if your fortunate enough to reach us, will man handle the fin's just like they have every other team that underestimated Slash and the boy's!
They will dominate the O-Line of scrimage and put so many blitz package's in, fidler won't know which way to turn!
In one game I believe Lewis put in 50 or 60 differant blitz packs !

You Will Be Manhandle by better aths. and just down right more talented player's!!

Go check out KORDELL's QB rateing and int. per gms.!!

Fiedler's QB rating is almost exactly the same. He has thrown for more yards, and tossed 20 TD's. Yea he has more INT's but in the last seven games he has 4...and three were in the San Fran game.

Kordell is a product of his defense, and a great rushing attack...period.

I hope we meet, should be interesting

good grief..................

if i see that picture of the friggin steeler fans again.......................are you familiar with the term, PROJECTILE VOMIT!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan87
Fiedler's QB rating is almost exactly the same. He has thrown for more yards, and tossed 20 TD's. Yea he has more INT's but in the last seven games he has 4...and three were in the San Fran game.

Kordell is a product of his defense, and a great rushing attack...period.

I hope we meet, should be interesting

I don't I hope we never see the Stealers this season. I do beleave the Dolphins and the stealers could beat or lose to any opponet in the afc any week end, but I just would rather see us getting to New Orleans thru the Pats and Jets. If anyone is going to beat the stealers I bet it will be next weekend comming off the 2 week bye. Regaurdless I would much rather go to New England.

I've seen it...

Originally posted by dolfan87
FFiB are you serious? Where did you hear that we zone blocked in the Buffalo game?

...and they also mentioned it after the game on the post game comment show.

Why do you ask?

They weren't zone blocking the entire game but when Lamar got his huge yardages they were....

Yep,
You best rethink what your wishing for!!!

YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE STEELERS!!!!!
THEY WILL RIP YOUR HEAD'S OFF AND SH.. DOWN YOUR NECK'S!!!!

I heard that they were zone blocking as well.Does anyone really think we will run effectively tommorrow?I mean regardless of O-line blocking schemes.

Back
Top Bottom