Hey Dolphin Fans, Chiefs Fan Here.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin Fans, Chiefs Fan Here....

I hope both Ricky and Priest have HUGE days on sunday.. but the Fins come out on top... I have Ricky and Holmes on my fantasy team... they have been carrying me so far and here's :drinkers: to them carrying me the rest of the year!

Thanks for the great breakdown on the Chiefs. I'm eager to see what your Rookie DT does. I dont expect the Phins to lose this game noting their history against the Chifes. But If there was game to lose this year I wouldn't mind if this was the one if we can still fiinish 12-4 and beat the Pats the next week. The perfect way to lose would be a close game and heartbreaker due to some mistake they made and shot themselves down. That could really get them focused for NE. Again I don't think the Phins will lose this game and I dont think NE stands a chance in Miami.

Welcome FloridaChief,

I want to wish you a loss for your Chiefs. :D We need to get up early to try and squelch Priest. Even if we get up, I'm afraid that we might still have problems with Priest on the draw. We had problems at Indy, and I'm hoping our DB's and LB's are fleetingly flatfooted. Priest is your ace in the hole. Our D is TD stingy, which hopefully will give us the edge to get a decisive W and not a shootout! And, of course, I'm hoping Tr-int spreads the ints. Sam is clamoring for one, I'm sure! :D

Back
Top Bottom