Hey Dolphin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin Fans

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I bet you enjoyed seeing our collapse in Seattle Thirsday night? I say season is over after that game. You guys are still 2 games out of 1st place. I think beating Indy is possible if it's in Miami. Good luck on the rest of your season.

I doubt any of us had a grudge against Green Bay for losing that game. We only see y’all once every 4 years. We have no issues with Green Bay. If anything y’all in our good graces for beating New England and Pittsburgh in those Super Bowls.

I don't think we will ever see another one with Rodgers. We are about a 6 win team right now.

Rodgers should outlast McCarthy, you guys are fine.

GB knows how to reload and will be relevant again within 3 years ...Watch

Miami, Not so much...GB could teach Miami how to tank and crank
all this franchise knows is partial tank and continued stank.

We haven't done anything in 8 years. It isn't good up here either.

I bet you enjoyed seeing our collapse in Seattle Thirsday night? I say season is over after that game. You guys are still 2 games out of 1st place. I think beating Indy is possible if it's in Miami. Good luck on the rest of your season.
I like the Pack. Wanted them to win. Don't know why you'd think otherwise.

I did have DaVante Adams, Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett all going in fantasy, so that has me set up good going into tomorrow.

I like the Pack. Wanted them to win. Don't know why you'd think otherwise.

I did have DaVante Adams, Russell Wilson and Tyler Lockett all going in fantasy, so that has me set up good going into tomorrow.

I had Russell Wilson too, Davante Adams, Janikowski going Thursday night as well as Chris Carson. I put up 64 points alone Thursday night. How many points did your team get so far?

Back
Top Bottom