Hey Dolphin Fans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin Fans!

How have you guys been? What's new? I just wanted to say Love you all and I hope you have a solid draft. How well do you think the Fins will do next year?
Thanks for saying hi!

I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan (one of the best of all-time IMHO … after Marino of course), so I often root for the Packers. Good luck to you and yours, and may we all find healthy talent in the draft!

How have you guys been? What's new? I just wanted to say Love you all and I hope you have a solid draft. How well do you think the Fins will do next year?

Here’s the problem:

We have no ****ing idea how this team will do in 2019, and neither does anybody else, up to and including the coaching staff.

All signs do indeed point to piss poor, but the one thing Miami does is surprise...

2-14, nobody is surprised.

11-5, well....let’s just say I’ve been a Dolphins guy for 43 years...

I’m guessing somewhere in the middle of that.

Hope your Packers get things ironed out.

We have Fitz, you have AR. How do you think we're going to do? We're dumping cap and getting younger. We have a bunch of new coaches including Head Coach so it might take a while to gel. Not expecting a run at the playoffs in 2019. I think we plan on sucking for Tua, we'll see how that works out. As I'm sure you heard, Tannehill is gone to the Titans so we're still looking for our future at QB. Maybe Haskins will drop to #13 and we can accelerate things. Good luck to you guys!

I’m sure you’re being genuine but these threads seem cheesy.

I see what you did there. :)

17SIMUNFLPCKRSCHSHDG

Back
Top Bottom