Hey Dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

I can’t lie I’m really hurting today over that loss. It stings a lot. Tough tough loss.
Welcome to our world. Losing like that sucks. Hang in It’s only a game that we fans suffer it appears more than than the players. Be thankful for all your recent success. Would die to have what GB has experienced over the past 25 years compared to the Fins.

hang in there GB....Man that was tough....especially in Green Bay where you are suppose to own then on the Tundra. Big decisions coming up with everyone so it doesn’t get easier in the next few months. Good luck!

Well at least you’ve seen you team win a super bowl in your lifetime so I don’t really feel that bad for you. Maybe 2 depending how old you are.
Hey I’ve seen the Dolphins win two in my lifetime. But then again, I was seven years old when they won their last one and now I’m 56. I guess if you live long enough you’ll see just about everything.😂

Last edited:
Have to admit, I was a little shocked by that outcome. Tough loss for you, and our draft slot keeps falling!

Back
Top Bottom